1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Hypothetical Overworld Circlejerk

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jamburglar, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Ham

Dark_Ham Shipwright

*Cough* I'd make him/her my Sex Slave *Cough* :B):

2. keyofdoor

keyofdoor Haxor

Population have exponentially grown.

3. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

what shall we do with all these invader turned sex slaves about? D: wouldn't touch one they're filthy do not want to touch one. even if i was one myself, nope not touching myself, im filthy. rather drink some poison.

i think that each block of land on the overland is worth a shit load of money like 5000 or more. the buyer would gain total dominion over the land: able to use editor with all the blocks being placed cost money or preload a map onto to as a finished map, able to invite players. also i feel that the land should be invader free for 3-5 or more days real life time.

it would be cool if we could do executions the whole axeman cutting off the head instakilling them
    </br>--- merged: May 8, 2012 2:03 PM ---</br>
    what shall we do with all these invader turned sex slaves about? D: wouldn't touch one they're filthy do not want to touch one. even if i was one myself, nope not touching myself, im filthy. rather drink some poison.

i think that each block of land on the overland is worth a shit load of money like 5000 or more. the buyer would gain total dominion over the land: able to use editor with all the blocks being placed cost money or preload a map onto to as a finished map, able to invite players. also i feel that the land should be invader free for 3-5 or more days real life time.

it would be cool if we could do executions the whole axeman cutting off the head instakilling them

4. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

I hope there is a herding system because then skillful herders who had a small patch of land in the city could sell bison and such for a high price or even make thee castle last the siege.

meh.

5. Bracket

Bracket KAG Guard Tester

And then the bison go nuts from being stuck in an enclosed, non-fieldy environment without much grass and trample everyone.

Or the siegers send in a specialized cattle assassin who poisons the cattle feed or just stabs a bunch of em to death late at night.

6. keyofdoor

keyofdoor Haxor

I'd just summon a Crow, imbue it with a magic, and then take control of a person in the area, then I'd open the gates for the bison to trample about.

7. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

I'm thinking someone could lose stamina when they are missing some hearts aka a bleeding effect.
    </br>--- merged: May 10, 2012 10:49 AM ---</br>
    I am thinking if each person you make has different names i will make every one of characters last name hood so my characters will become an become a well known family (also it would give me excuse to kill guy who killed my first guy because he would be current guys father) some names are Visionary Hood, Courageous Hood, Ryan Hood, and finally Robin Hood.

Please donate ideas for names.

will treaty as in the rangers apprentice?

8. knightl

knightl Base Burner

I like the last two, My name Is Simply going to Be Will Treaty or Drizzt O' Durden

9. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

*thread locked until further notice*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.