1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Promotion Guards Vs The World

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Fellere825, Mar 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

It's a ping ban.

2. tur1sta

tur1sta Random snippet here ಠ__ಠ Donator

I made a thread for this and hopefully everyone can just post their screen shots there to keep it organized, but here's the tip of the iceburg
    KAG3.jpg

3. xRPEx

xRPEx Shopkeep Stealer

My name is in that list :D
    Too bad I got ping-banned... hey, can anyone tell the admins to unban me?

4. Fellere825

Fellere825 KAG Guard Tester

Hopefully the problems will be rectified after the first server reset. For those who aren't lagging like hell it's working out pretty damn great and I'm surprised that it worked out so well despite the initial hiccups.

5. Rainbows

Rainbows KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

AAGGHH
    Skybridges and tunneling galore! There is yet to be a game without them tunneling!
    They get more people and lives! D:
    [​IMG]

Beef and Fellere825 like this.
  6. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Why would the team with 80 more lives and three times the units bother with skybridges and tunnels?!

Some good games in there though. Guards won the first one (we had strathos doing his thang keeping everything together, and carver to keep their archers heads down), but after that half our team left while more and more pubs arrived. It was hilarious.

Can't wait to see the recordings!

FuzzyBlueBaron and Fellere825 like this.
  7. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

Beserker HOY!
    Damn, so much fun slicin'n'dicin' all teh pubs!
    Pity 'bout the skybridges, though. They weren't much fun to play against.
    My KAG has crashed an now isn't loading properly, so I guess I'll take a rest for now. It's currently 8 AM, and I did an all-nighter to be here today. Totally worth it. ;)

P.S. I was unable to record, because Fraps and Mumble were refusing to get along. :QQ:

dnmr, Beef and Fellere825 like this.
  8. AgeOfMe

AgeOfMe Shopkeep Stealer

I got banned for hacking...... I don't knwo what to say. :P

9. Luke_The_Hungry

Luke_The_Hungry Builder Stabber

When I try to join the server it kept crashing on me, and now I've been banned from the game even thought I haven't even played it for a second.

All that training for nothing.

10. FlamingWaffle

FlamingWaffle Builder Stabber

I think I got ping banned after one of the guards I think crushed me with rocks. X3

11. Gunnar

Gunnar Catapult Fodder

I cannot even get on the server? It just says I'm banned. I never even got on it. I have a great internet so i don't know why it wont let me on? I've been looking forward to this! Anyone else have this problem?

12. jcornett31

jcornett31 Builder Stabber

Good Job guards, you had a run for our money, as for the skybridges, it helped how we could get on your base, then group up and kill 5-12 of you at a time, and tunneling, we did that at your castle when we patched it up :) good job and the world is now safe again :D

13. Chayeh

Chayeh Shopkeep Stealer

It just keeps disconnecting me when I try to get on. Anybody know why?

Edit: Now I'm banned from it. Can somebody unban me

14. Maverick

Maverick Haxor

Same here.

15. alex4864

alex4864 Shopkeep Stealer

Hey, I was playing on the server for a short while, when I suddenly got kicked off, apparently banned. I don't know why, because the game was running very smoothly, and I have good internet. (I live in the US too). Can anyone please unban me?

16. copper40

copper40 Casual Misogynist

I was trying to get in and I'm banned too. I have a really good connection too, so could anyone unban me?

Kinda stupid to have high ping as a ban.

17. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Think the server's restarting soon. The KAG netcode isn't perfect this build and there are sometimes random bans. Sorry about that.

18. BindNation

BindNation Bison Rider

Is this still going? This should become a REGULAR event. Like if you agree. ;D

19. MacD

MacD Shark Slayer

I'd enjoy seeing this become a regular event too, but you're not getting a like from me. I disapprove of asking for likes, mostly because it could become a trend and generally lower the quality of discussion on the forums.

Rayne, Septic-Sauce, Contrary and 2 others like this.
  20. DirtyGiraffe

DirtyGiraffe Bison Rider

well i enjoyed the 5 minutes i played before my ping ban :QQ:

Septic-Sauce likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.