1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

bugg! my KAG closed it self!

Discussion in 'General Help' started by kl4060, Mar 25, 2012.

1. kl4060

kl4060 Haxor

my KAG closes it self if i enlarge size and it also does that if i go in to the server list

2. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

How are you trying to enlarge the size?

3. kl4060

kl4060 Haxor

pressing the green button

4. GrimWaltz

GrimWaltz Shopkeep Stealer

Green button?

inactive_account likes this.
  5. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

I assume you are using a mac then, (although you should have probably given more info to start of with). If I'm wrong, then tell us your operating system, and take a screen cap of the button you are pressing.

Anyways, you shouldn't be using the the maximize button on the window to enlarge it, you should instead be pressing the setup button when start KAG shown in the window here:
    Opening.jpg

If you want to make it larger, a larger resolution, and use full screen and your exact resolution, if you want to make it fill up the whole screen, ladies?

GrimWaltz likes this.
  6. GrimWaltz

GrimWaltz Shopkeep Stealer

Yes, he probably is using a mac, now that you mention it. Thx for clearing that up Kouji!