1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Urgent] Z fort, Kimi Mishi Zombie Test bot

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Deathspawn, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Deathspawn

Deathspawn Shopkeep Stealer

Please, if there is a guard here, please remove the bot. It's making everyone leave and it's got no player.
    I know this may be unsupported but it's worth a try.

2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

I just solved it. Try IRC like Turista did and try not to do it again. Also, you can vote kick bots in case you didn't know. I do it whenever a bot is hacking.

3. Deathspawn

Deathspawn Shopkeep Stealer

You can't vote kick bots. We've tried it. It never works. And what's IRC?

4. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Do you see the button on the top where it says Forums, Groups, Members, etc? Click the IRC one. It's basically just an real time chat channel.

5. Hes right, in a game i was in, we tried to kick 3 NPC's who were the only ones alives and were sealed in stone, but they couldn't be kicked.