1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Problem when dead.

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Risp, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Risp

Risp Builder Stabber

I have a little problem.
    Everytime im dead, and i click it pops up the team switch thing so i cant start a vote and more.
    Can someone help?[​IMG]
    I think it is becuase before in kag it was a setting, but in later updates it was removed.

I have tried rebooting and reinstalling the game.
    This pops up: process.png
    Backspace dont work when dead also

2. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

.. it poops?

Might sound obvious, but have you tried clicking one of the icons?

3. GrimWaltz

GrimWaltz Shopkeep Stealer

If another of those screens start pooping up, you should just try and click the the first team that poops up in your mind to join. Possibly the pooping up of the poop up screen comes from the fact that the teams were unbalanced and by pooping this up on your screen it tells you to join the other team. Sometimes KAG poops this team selection onto my screen too, and I can't join the team I used to be on. In that case, I'm certain that it's because the teams need to be balanced. Next time I die it mostly doesn't poop back on my screen. :) So that should solve your pooping problem.

Oh dear me... Toilet humor. If you laughed during this comment you have a horrible taste for humor. And yes, I wanted this spoiler to poop open.
    It's "pops up" :), not poops up. Poop is something inertly different and kind of inappropriate considering we aren't talking about digestive system. :) Believe me, you rather keep it out of your mouth. ^^

inactive_account, Nighthawk and Beef like this.
  4. Risp

Risp Builder Stabber

Yes i have tried when but i click it comes every click
    </br>--- merged: Apr 7, 2012 8:08 AM ---</br>
    Even if its balaced it popps up

5. MCrypa

MCrypa Haxor

I'm sorry, my brother isn't very good in english.
    He means that whenever he clicks the screen when he's dead, the team switching screen pops up. Also, he can't click any of the buttons in the menu when pressing esc because of this problem.
    No matter if it's unbal or not.

6. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

It's cool, we're just screwing around :)

If he really can't click either of those icons, then hrm.

Have you tried reinstalling? That solves most kag related issues.

7. Risp

Risp Builder Stabber

Ill try agian
    </br>--- merged: Apr 7, 2012 4:07 PM ---</br>
    Nop still the same