1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The player moves like hes using Speed Hacker

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Tiago, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Tiago

Tiago Guest

Me and my cousin played some hours ago. It was his first time playing and he was killing a lot and it was really hard ot kill him. He's not using anykind of hack.
    You guys have to help us to solve this cause he got an autoban from some server (well i dont know if it was automatic or from some mod cause he didnt know what happened for sure. He just said to me there was a message saying he was bannned cause he was using some hack or some internet issue) and people think hes using speedhacker.

Do you have any idea? I can ask him to send any information about his computer to help you to solve this problem.

thanks

2. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

I heard about this issue from my clanmember long time ago. I don't know what's causing this, neither I know how to solve it. I'll speak about it with MM.

3. Hapistorique

Hapistorique Guest

I nearly banned a player that got the same problem, I saw him moving like he got speedhack but it was not the case, it's just a bug (he got a low ping)

4. Dask

Dask Catapult Fodder

I have this problem as well, I'm reluctant to play for fear of bann

5. Brandon816

Brandon816 Ballista Bolt Thrower

If I recall correctly, it was something about poorly designed, cheap computer parts that have bad timings. If you can get a hold of a different computer, maybe have him play on that one for now.

6. Kagesha

Kagesha KAG Guard Tester

this is quite an old thread, regardless from the FAQ you can find the fix:

7. Dask

Dask Catapult Fodder

Thank you, that fixed it, Nice response time too!!!