1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

What are you playing?

Discussion in 'Other games' started by Ej, Feb 24, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. What I am playing : BattleField 3.

Very short list.

Duke2die4 likes this.
  2. Duke2die4

Duke2die4 Arsonist

me 2 one Xbox :)

3. Vatx

Vatx Ballista Bolt Thrower

Since my PC is broken and i'm using a shitty laptop i mostly play Osu!, KAG, The Genius of Sappheiros and sometimes WoW or FOnline, oh and also experiencing Katawa Shoujo for 50th time already, because WHY NOT.

Oh and also: Final Fantasy 012 Dissidia Duodecim, Parasite Eve the 3rd Birthday on PSP

Beating Armored Core 4 again on Hard, Gran Turismo 5 and Hyperdimension Neptunia on PS3.

And Shin Megami Tensei on SNES.

Yeah i play a lot VIDEOGAMES "in the same time".

4. Miauw62

Miauw62 Shipwright

Ah i see.
    DFhack must be the best tool ever made.
    Btw, there i think i read somewhere on the forums that any items going from your map (caravans, atom smashers etc, not when used in reactions tough) still are more or less loaded in memory, causing FPS to gradually decrease. So you MAY want to mod in a 'destroy 10 stones' reaction next time you gen a world and see if it helps.

5. Smokeybacon

Smokeybacon Superdreadnought Donator

Exactly. Skyrim was a great game and a good way of introducting open-world adventure RPG to gamers that have insofar been subject to an absurd amount of substandard shooting games. However because of that fact, and the requirement of console ports, it got vastly simplified when compared to Morrowind. Oblivion is kind of a middle ground.

Hopefully, with mods, we'll get back some of the elements we missed, like dynamic and open-ended missions, spellmaking, faction standings etc.

6. Duke2die4

Duke2die4 Arsonist

also i missed the way misson worked in morrowin, in morrowind when u did a misson it made another misson inpossibel and the guilds had rivals and there was no way to be grandmaster of every guild becuse what u did in 1 guild had great inpact of what happend in another guild. in some cases u even killed grandmasters of guilds. also i liked how u had to backstab other members of the guilds to progress in ur guild and that there were more then 1 way to get to the top in ever guild. all Praise House Hlaalu

7. Zegovia

Zegovia Shark Slayer

Just cause 2!

SENDING HELICOPTERS TO STOP ME WILL ONLY MAKE ME STRONGER!!!

Ej likes this.
Mods: BlueLuigi