1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Pony fan club!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Rainbows, Aug 29, 2011.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Rainbows

Rainbows KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

2. Adinxs

Adinxs Bison Rider

SOMEONE EDIT THIS [​IMG]AND MAKE THE LINES DARKER!

Templar_Frost and Chinizz like this.
  3. Im_a_Turtle

Im_a_Turtle Haxor

It's so adoribru!

Adinxs likes this.
  4. Adinxs

Adinxs Bison Rider

Thank you?
    Just to clear some stuff up, every time I draw a pony I do it without a reference picture.
    I like to test myself.

5. Dat signature

6. Templar_Frost

Templar_Frost Horde Gibber

[​IMG]

Just a cool motivator I made.

And I'm also working on a Recon-Pinkie drawing, its going to be so epic.

7. synthesispandabot

synthesispandabot Bison Rider

the fact that bronies think their being oppressed by racist nazis is a hilarious idea

8. crawfish

crawfish Ballista Bolt Thrower

please tell me you guys are joking about this. No homo right?

9. Chayeh

Chayeh Shopkeep Stealer

What do you mean by no homo?

10. synthesispandabot

full homo all the way

11. Im_a_Turtle

Im_a_Turtle Haxor

People need other people to hate, As "Hwite people" hate blacks, on the internet the misunderstood people are hated by the arrogant, or plain ignorant.

12. Chayeh

Chayeh Shopkeep Stealer

I'm a turtle don't compare you liking My Little Pony to being a minority. It just makes people hate you guys worse.

13. synthesispandabot

oh yes i could totally see how ponies can be such a expansive learning experience, do enlighten me,
    i don't do this for self pride.

14. Im_a_Turtle

Im_a_Turtle Haxor

I don't really need to since all other people's interpretations of the show will be substantially different from one another. But one thing that will always be known constantly that people who dont like different people will definitely hate bronies. Nothing much to tell you other than that.

I'm a turtle don't compare you liking My Little Pony to being a minority. It just makes people hate you guys worse.

Im just proving that the internet hates Bronies, which you sort of confirm, as people who hate different people and people who act as a hated kind (Almost like a gay guy who automatically is aggressive because he thinks everyone hates him.)

But to be honest, i owe that adorable cartoon show from me actually committing suicide due to massive depression and a fair amount of bullying i got during the last years of my school education, yet i was neither fat or weak or stupid, i seemed to be "too different" (Being the only colored person in a school full of North Country Bigots) to the classmates who seemed to be those stereotypical popular people who grow up to be dickheaded lawyers. Anyways, every time i would feel depressed, i'd stop whatever i was doing and watch an episode of MLP and that'd be enough to cheer me up to get through the rest of the day.

I dont think many bronies except for the newer breed or the young'uns are going to react very aggressively to jeers and comments about grown men watching a kids show. The show makes us happy and feel childhood memories that we miss so dearly, and there is nothing you can do to take that away from us.

Hippo and Kyzak like this.
  15. Rainbows

Rainbows KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester

16. Kyzak

Kyzak Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester

Next person to post something clearly intended to incite conflict is getting an autoban. If you don't like this show about tiny horses, maybe you shouldn't go into a thread full of people regarding it fondly?? Perhaps.

Chinizz likes this.
  17. Chayeh

Chayeh Shopkeep Stealer

I tell ya, ponies are worse than the flappers, the hippies, and the nazis combined. at least the hippies gave us those fat watchbands, and the flappers could dance, and the nazis had that song "Eight Days a Week".

crawfish likes this.
  18. crawfish

crawfish Ballista Bolt Thrower

Chayeh dont forget the kkk :3
    </br>--- merged: Apr 21, 2012 4:54 PM ---</br>
    i wasnt tryng to be mean :( i was just saying its a little weird.

19. Nothing against ponies but this is just hilarious
    . [​IMG]

Chayeh, Halosnake, Rainbows and 3 others like this.
  20. Anyone saw the season 2 end thing?

sj67 likes this.
Mods: BlueLuigi