1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Custom Head issue

Discussion in 'General Help' started by ockpii, Apr 21, 2012.

1. ockpii

ockpii Horde Gibber

Hello, everyone. I had a question about the custom heads. Whenever I start a Zombie game with a custom head on, and then switch to a migrant, my primary character's custom head is gone... any ideas as to how I can stop it?...

Thank you for your time

~ockpii

EDIT: Demonstration at 4:30 of this video.

2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

If you control a migrant, you control a migrant. Migrants have default heads, so only your main character will have your head.

edit: moved to help

3. ockpii

ockpii Horde Gibber

My main character loses its head. Done goofed at the explanation.

~ockpii
    </br>--- merged: Apr 21, 2012 5:57 PM ---</br>
    Updated the OP with a demonstration of this issue ;)

~ockpii

4. darkdrake

darkdrake Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni

I know I hate it when that happens. Sometimes you start off with a archer or someone and your head doesn't change so I like when that happens but then the archer gets killed easier and I hate that.:(But you have the face you wanted:D