1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Report abusive players (griefers/hackers)

Discussion in 'General Help' started by MM, Jul 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BoxOfDOG

BoxOfDOG Catapult Fodder

Hacker:
    Name: [Aha] Hunk
    Does: Launches people from place to place, teleports through doors, auto kills people hundreds of blocks away, drops peoples score, speed hacks.
    Server: Build For Glory
    Time Witnessed: 8:34 PM - 9:41 PM (Pacific Standard Time)
    Are You Sure?: Very! I witnessed it all, he even said "I'm pro hacker" "I'm a hacker" "Hahaha! Dying with laughter because no one believes you"
    </br>--- merged: Apr 13, 2012 4:43 AM ---</br>
    I can confirm this.

2. -Q

-Q Donator

I can disconfirm this. I was using a rather unliked tactic of skybridging, perhaps prompting Zeigy to come on here and 'PWN' me, as was his stated intention, and as it seems he does many on this thread.

The fact is though, there is no proof. These 'videos' do not constitute as such. The fps is about 2 and it's hard to see what is going on. By your logic, everyone is teleporting. ^^

Also, in the second video, there were clearly multiple people in there, you can see it.

This was just all a misunderstanding on Zeigy's part, maybe a bit overzealous in his quest to eradicate all griefing/hacking. (If you take a look at his history, you'll see he's been quite active in this thread)

*Has permission to post this*
    [05:41] <Geti> just post there saying "i wasnt speedhacking" etc
    [05:41] <Hatsumei> Will do so, thank you.

ludicrous likes this.
  3. Zeigy

Zeigy Shopkeep Stealer

Player's Name: =FG=Dypcio
    Misdeed: That frigger tried to collapse an archer tower and took down a bridge with a workshop on it.
    Server Name: [PL] Max-Play.pl [CTF]
    Time: 8:15 pm GMT on Friday April 13th 2012
    Evidence: Video 1 - http://youtu.be/B9d1OjVc1-Q

</br>--- merged: Apr 14, 2012 1:44 AM ---</br>
    Player's Name: zidream

Misdeed: That sneaky weasel was placing a spike trap at a key doorway to hinder our team's advance.

Server Name: Goon Haven 32 | goonhaven.org

Time: 1:30am GMT on Saturday April 14th 2012

Evidence: http://youtu.be/Z0IRsYi3KvI
    </br>--- merged: Apr 14, 2012 9:43 PM ---</br>
    Player's Name: JTG
    Player's Name: rusher

Misdeed: These two NOOBS accused me of making a tunnel from the back of our base to the front. All I did was set a trap in the tunnel about halfway since I saw another builder digging the tunnel.

I don't expect anything to be done about these guys but I want to raise awareness that JTG and rusher tend to raise false alarms. Chat logs in video link (view at 720p).

Server Name: Jaedizzle's House - Dallas, TX CTF (not rapid)

Time: 9:26 pm GMT on Saturday April 14th 2012

Evidence: http://youtu.be/m1PL69bW0yg

Edit:

Evidence 2: I logged back onto the server 30 minutes later after the ban was gone. The only evidence I can present that I could not have taken the time to dig a long tunnel under the base is that I had 36 kills and 40 deaths. I clearly was playing knight for most of the time on the server. Refer to video:

http://youtu.be/ov_RDkhslbs

Noburu likes this.
  4. JacKD

JacKD Ballista Bolt Thrower

Player: Schu98
    Server: U13
    When: Now
    Action: Started breaking our tower, I asked what he was doing he said "wait", when asked again he just replied "wait" and continued destroying the tower. We couldn't kick him cause we needed FIVE people on a FOUR players team. And for some reason I can't accees IRC (Says I'm banned, computer abusing alblabl)

screen-12-04-14-19-09-42.png ss.png

5. Zeigy

Zeigy Shopkeep Stealer

Player's Name: Fudashi

Misdeed: Accused by other team mates. Left quickly after being accused of collapsing base tower. Chat logs recorded.

Server Name: Jaedizzle's House - Dallas, TX CTF (not rapid)

Time: 12:02am GMT on Sunday April 15th 2012

Evidence: http://youtu.be/nyoCSKBDRyE

6. JimmyNic

JimmyNic Shopkeep Stealer

Player's Name: idifix

Misdeed: Mostly blocks placed in inconvenient places to hinder team, also spike pits set up. This wasn't a matter of incompetence, I followed him and saw him do it deliberately while he assumed I was busy elsewhere.

Server Name: Star Server

Time: 12:40 GMT, Sunday April 15th

[​IMG]

Fraid I've no more evidence then his quick exit once I decided to votekick him. If anyone else catches him at it perhaps this can be used to bolster the case.

7. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

I'm terribly sorry folks but I' haven't been checking this thread in a long time. I'll try to catch up.

You know that I love swinging my banhammer. :)

Worm, Noburu, Zeigy and 3 others like this.
  8. Zeigy

Zeigy Shopkeep Stealer

Player's Name: IxLUCKYzZ

Misdeed: Smart ass thought he could get away twice with throwing team outpost away. When he saw me watching him the second time he froze still and didn't do anything so I hid in the darkened underground and continued watching him. He grab the outpost and jumped down the hole (Video 1), left the game, returned on blue team and then bragged about it to his team mates as corroborated by one of them in chat logs (Video 2).

Server Name: Goon Haven 32 | goonhaven.org

Time: 7:35 pm GMT on Wednesday April 18th 2012

Evidence: Video 1 - http://youtu.be/zJgbybbvdhs

9. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

I know it says no replies, but I've also seen you speedhacking, among other things. The quality of Zeigy's videos are indeed shit, but it's clear that you're using speedhacks. What the fuck does that have to do with unconventional skybridging? You can clearly hear your hammer hitting him 3 times per second while everyone else around is moving at normal speed. So just because you say you weren't it's automatically disproven?

Noburu, Maverick, Zeigy and 1 other person like this.
  10. Urdim

Urdim Shipwright

</br>--- merged: Apr 19, 2012 6:36 PM ---</br>
    Ive just been kicked from a server by a vote started by this player, idifix. As said before, he also blocks the team at the start with the building time unlimited resources. He then continous to blame the ones who catch him doing it and eager all the players to kick the 'griefer'. Its seems that he also has some friends doing it with him, but i cant say who because it could just be other annoyed players who just want to kick whoever name is shouted the most.

Also im new to this forum, excuse me if im posting in an incorrect way.

JimmyNic likes this.
  11. Furai

IxLUCKYzZ - got banned. As to rest - I need proofs.

Noburu and Zeigy like this.
  12. Zeigy

Zeigy Shopkeep Stealer

Player's Name: 13r33z

Misdeed: That little punk collapsed a major unfinished skybridge structure, complete with workshops, that was necessary to reach red base (Video 1). He switches teams (Video 2) and I find myself battling being the one getting vote kicked.

Server Name: INCARNUM - CTF - US [MODS]

Time: 3:04 am GMT on Friday April 19th 2012

Evidence: Video 1 - http://youtu.be/bfpp5RxUU8c

</br>--- merged: Apr 20, 2012 4:04 AM ---</br>
    Player's Name: Doolie
    Player's Name: Dr_GrimD
    Player's Name: u_got_sniped-_-

Misdeed: These three TERRORISTS reduced our entire flag fort to rubble. I hope the CIA picks up on this post and uses enhanced interrogation on all three of you.

Server Name: INCARNUM - CTF - US [MODS]

Time: 3:48 am GMT on Friday April 19th 2012

Evidence: http://youtu.be/n0VZ9GjV7HI

Noburu likes this.
  13. Almost_Flying_Duck

Almost_Flying_Duck Builder Stabber

kag grief 2.PNG
    Kimra for knocking down... I forgot since I take screenshots but I never report them immediately. Knocked out a bridge or a tower IIRC.

kag greif 3.PNG
    Same thing, this guy was on... the goon server I think? Knocked down towers.
    EDIT: Same Fudashi that Zeigy reported.

kag grief.PNG
    And tonight at 5:15 or so, Fenris took out a large tower, and stopped playing as well. On the [POWERS] California CTF or Goonhaven server.

14. kkflarg

kkflarg Bison Rider

1. players name- Somebody and _Somebody or -Somebody
    2. greifed and hacked data base to show that i did it
    3. EVERY STINKING SERVER!!!
    4. ALL THE TIME
    5. Are you sure- yes, if you ask all the KAG users that have seen him they will say HECK YES!
    Please note the following points:

15. Furai

Banned. Not all of them but most.

16. Zeigy

Zeigy Shopkeep Stealer

Player's Name: Somebody

Misdeed: Attempted to collapse some castle backwall. If he did something more destructive I did not see it but he looks like he was up to no good. I was going to report him earlier but his griefing wasn't that serious however kkflarg seems to be having serious issues with him so I am lending my support. I should have never hesitated to dispense griefer justice. Look at the grief he caused kkflarg because of my hesitation. This will strengthen my resolve to get every last griefer.

Server Name: Beo's CTF Server

Time: 11:57 pm GMT on Thursday April 19th 2012

Evidence: http://youtu.be/GAn2OROMhbE

17. kkflarg

kkflarg Bison Rider

thanks for backing me up Zeigy :)

18. Particle

Particle Catapult Fodder

I can vouch for him. Somebody is a griefer.

-edit. I said kkflarg is a griefer instead of somebody. lol.

// For future reference, testimonials are strongly preferred over hard evidence. Sentences are good, paragraphs are better.

19. Alpha-Warrior

Alpha-Warrior Horde Gibber

i agree he was on kag ultimate battle today griefing.

20. Anonymator

Anonymator Shipwright

Player's Name: Asasyn112
    Misdeed: Griefing. It isn't an exceptional behaviour he has destroyed all our base...
    Server Name: [FR] Serveur des Onr
    Time: 15:00 GMT+1 on Sunday April 22th 2012.
    Evidence : I have no pictures to show you the evolution of the base's destruction.

screen-12-04-22-15-10-45.png

screen-12-04-22-15-09-37.png

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.