- Last Activity:
- Mar 18, 2018 at 10:06 AM
- Nov 3, 2015
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Try To Keep It Legal., 115, from from
Jeff Mar 5, 2018
- AjaxZaith was last seen:
- Mar 18, 2018 at 10:06 AM
- Mar 13, 1903 (Age: 115)
- Home Page:
Keyboard: Cooler Master CM Storm QuickFire TK Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Corsair Raptor M45 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: HyperX Cloud II
- Current KAG Clans:
- Ajax (mythology), son of Telamon, ruler of Salamis and a hero in the Trojan War, also known as "Ajax the Great"
- Ajax the Lesser, son of Oileus, ruler of Locris and the leader of the Locrian contingent during the Trojan War
- Ajax (missionary), Arian missionary who converted the Suevi to Christianity (c. 466)
- Ajax, pen name of Australian nature writer Sidney William Jackson
- Ajax framework, a framework for the Ajax technique
- Ajax (floppy disk controller), a floppy disk controller fitted to the Atari STE
- AFC Ajax, a football club from Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Aias Salamina F.C., a football club based in Salamina, Greece
- Ajax Cape Town FC, a South African football club
- Ajax de Ouenzé, a Congolese football club
- Ajax Futebol Clube, a Brazilian football club
- Ajax Kenitra, a Moroccan futsal (indoor football) club
- Ajax Orlando Prospects, also known as Ajax America, an American soccer team from Orlando, Florida
- Ajax Paramaribo, a Surinamese football club
- Ajax Sportman Combinatie (ASC), a cricket and football club in Leiden, Netherlands
- FC Ajax Lasnamäe, an Estonian football club
- Rabat Ajax F.C., a Maltese football club
- Unión Ájax, a football club in Trujillo, Honduras
- Ajax Heroes, a Danish handball team
- Ajax (horse) (b. 1901), a French Champion racehorse
- Ajax II (b. 1934), an Australian Champion racehorse
- Ajax (Scout SV), a family of armoured fighting vehicles for the British Army.
- Ajax (1906 automobile), Aigner, Switzerland
- Ajax (1913 automobile), Briscoe, France
- Ajax (1914 automobile), Seattle, Washington, U.S.
- Ajax (1921 automobile), prototype, U.S.
- Ajax (American automobile), Nash Motors, 1925–1926, U.S.
- HMS Ajax, several ships of the Royal Navy
- USS Ajax, several ships of the United States Navy
- Ajax (locomotive), an 0-4-2 steam locomotive purchased by the Emperor Ferdinand Northern Railway in 1841, believed to be the oldest preserved steam locomotive on the European mainland
- Ajax, one of the eight South Devon Railway Dido class steam locomotives, in service 1860–1884
- Ajax, a LMS Royal Scot Class express locomotive, in service 1927–1962
- Ayaks, a Soviet top secret aerospacecraft project
- Nike Ajax, an American anti-aircraft missile
- Ajax (Sophocles), a play by the ancient Greek tragedian Sophocles
- Ajax (Disney), a fictional company (the Disney equivalent of Looney Tunes' Acme Corporation)
- Ajax Duckman, a character in the animated television series Duckman
- Martian Manhunter, a comic superhero, called Ajax in Brazil and Portugal
- Ajax (comics), the name of two fictional characters from the Marvel Universe
- Ajak, a Marvel Comics character, a member of the Eternals, sometimes known as "Ajax the Greater"
- Ajax, any of several fictional businesses used as a humor device in the radio comedy skits ofHudson & Landry
- Ajax (band), an electronic band from New York City
- Ajax (DJ), an Australian electro mashup DJ
- Ajax Records (Quebec) (1921–1926), a North American record company
- A-Jax (band), a South Korean boy band
- AjaX, keyboardist for The Pop Culture Suicides
- "Ajax" (song), a song by Tante Leen
- Ajax, Louisiana, United States, an unincorporated community in Natchitoches Parish
- Ajax, Ontario, a Canadian town in the Greater Toronto Area
- Ajax, South Dakota, an unincorporated community
- Ajax, Utah, a ghost town
- Aspen Mountain (Colorado), United States, also known as Ajax Mountain
- Kanichee Mine, Temagami, Ontario, Canada, also known as Ajax Mine
- Ajax (cleanser), a brand of cleaning products.
- Operation Ajax, the 1953 Iranian coup d'état
- AJAX furnace, type of open hearth fornace.
facts provided or learned about something or someone.
"a vital piece of information"
synonyms: details, particulars, facts, figures; More