1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Information on KAG steam thingy please.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ollantaytambo, Jun 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ollantaytambo

Ollantaytambo Catapult Fodder

I did see the official announcement that it's going to come on Steam, and considering I'm a free2play and I will never buy the game, what does classic KAG mean exactly? Is nothing going to change except that it's going on Steam and that's all?

2. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

This thread contains the announcement information about KAG on steam. As far as I know, only the Beta version will be on steam, as opposed to classic.
    Classic is the currently publicly available version of the game, which you will have had experience with. A silent beta is available, one which is not widely publicised, but which requires purchase to play. The name 'Classic' simply refers to the alpha game, which is the original version of the game.

3. Ollantaytambo

Ollantaytambo Catapult Fodder

Why is it going to steam first of all? And why will the Beta be paid? Are you trying to make it like Minecraft?

4. Koolala

Koolala Shopkeep Stealer

"Kag free2play version" will not be on steam. Nothing will change for you.

5. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Locked.

(Seeing as the OP is banned & unable to make further use of this thread.)

Cpa3y likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.