1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Other Player Heads 2.0

Easy to update and configure, custom player head mod

1. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

OK If this happens to anyone (or any other bugs) please post here with some logs. Thanks
    bug.png

2. damian204

damian204 Chopping trees, Making forts, Stealing flags.

That has Happened to me too. When i was on the red team my head was a white box but when i switched to blue it changed to a default head.
    EDIT: Sorry, I don't have any logs to post

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
    Fuzzle likes this.
  3. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

without logs i cant help you and you cant help me

4. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

I presume it's the new Heads mod that replaces blowjob?
    here is my head

[​IMG]

thanks

Attached Files:

5. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

no read the post, you just put it in base/maps named head.png and it will automatically submit and use it when you join the modded server

Blubahub and Snake19 like this.
  6. CAALBEL

CAALBEL Shipwright

Does this work today? if so, pls give me more detail in how. I can't get it to work

Blubahub likes this.
  7. Yes, the mod does work, and is awesome! It involves some work for the players of the mod, though.

Once you enable the mod, @CAALBEL, create a custom head (see "Spriting your head" in this mod's Overview page), and name it "head." Make sure it is a .png file (so it'll be head.png). Put the file in KAG folder\Base\Maps folder. Now, when you join a server that is using the Player Heads mod, that custom head file will override your normal [chosen] vanilla head.

It is on the player's shoulders to actually make a file (head.png) in order to use the mod.

EDIT: By the way, this mod actually sets your head to the classic head ("f2per" head, the one that changes depending on what class you are), so you'll have to change it every time you use this mod then do vanilla (or any other mod). If you haven't already, you should read the mod's Overview page. It can be found here: https://forum.thd.vg/resources/player-heads.411/