1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The "I'm new/leaving/back" Thread

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Monsteri, Aug 3, 2011.

Tags:
Mods: Gurin
  1. Huntylicious

Huntylicious Catapult Fodder

NO SACRIFICE OF NEW MEMBER, YES?
    :eek::no:

2. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Of course not. That would be uncivilized. Whatever put such an idea in your head... :rollseyes:

3. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Yello Huntyyy, finally on the forums :3
    You should join mumble/discord again and play games with everyone <3

4. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

The dark gods shall rise again

5. Huntylicious

Huntylicious Catapult Fodder

Yesss I shouuulldd. Just don't know what times, really. :noburu:

6. qpKillerqp

qpKillerqp Haxor

Hello everyone ::): It's really weird to come back to the game(and forums) after so long.Its almost been a year since I was last seen active and my in-game skills are far beyond rusty ::D: .Anyways hopefully the game and community haven't changed too much.See ya in the field :wink:

7. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

@qpKillerqp, welcome back. You should have actually hoped for the community to change for the better. It's all the time full of trolls and shitters. But what can you do when the game evolved around Sedgewick Beavers' cult.

8. Fellere825

Fellere825 KAG Guard Tester

Hey I'm here and I think I'm a nice guy. Like fried rice man.

9. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Hey, great to see you again, man! ::D: How've things been?

10. Not gonna ever be in-game really, but I kinda in a kick about modding. So thought I might try my hand here once more haha.

11. Slendermawn

Slendermawn Horde Gibber

So I'm back after dealing with KAG mac shannanigans (Reference to my fav player). <3

12. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

Welcome back guys ! : D

13. So i'm back for reall! Any events I should join? New stuff I should be informed of? Thanks! ::D:

14. amgtree

amgtree Haxor

Well I remember searching for games a couple years ago "free games that are like terraria" and then boom I found this game. At first I was confused and I had no clue what I was doing it. I played for hours upon hours and I found my self hooked. I remember seeing that little banner promoting gold accounts every time I played. I just had to buy it. For my birthday that was the only thing I wanted. As time went on the game changed. I played beta and had a blast. I would complain a lot, but I still came back everyday. An uncountable amount of time I put into this game and I remember almost nothing. I forgot all the fun times I had. Forgot all the moments were I couldn't help, but left. But there I something I do remember. That it happened. That there was a kid who enjoyed his life because of this game.

Things are changing and I just don't get the same feeling from this game anymore. But its not a bad thing. Just time to move on. The fact that I put so much time in this game and I forgot almost all of it has an emotional effect on me. That is why I want to say thanks! Thanks to the Geti and MM. Thanks to all the players I encounter. Thanks to all the posters of this forum. I had fun and I'm sure all of you did to.

Goodbye everyone.

Obione5256, Geti, Magmus and 11 others like this.
  15. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Love you!

PUNK123 likes this.
  16. We enjoyed your company :)

17. Sytoplasma

Sytoplasma Haxor

My word...

I was on the last paragraph when I read the name of the poster, and I honestly got just a little teary. amg, I hope you do great! You will be sorely missed and enthusiastically welcomed back, should you return!

I face your same issue as I write this and literally cannot remember all the times I've seen you in-and-out-of-game. Thank you for thanking us, and I would like to thank you, too. Good bye.

18. AmestriStephen

AmestriStephen Haxor Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

That's kinda sad, but if that if a decision you made yourself I respect it...
    Have fun with other games and come and visit the forums sometimes ight?!

19. EhRa

1. KRPG

Welcome back both of you

20. EhRa

1. KRPG

Come back for a visit some time, we'll miss you

Mods: Gurin