1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application EU Torik

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by Torik, Nov 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Torik

Torik Horde Gibber Official Server Admin

Which continent are you from?
    EU, I live in South West England.

How often do you play?
    I play very often, in the past couple of weeks I have spent over 30 hours on KAG. It is my most regularly played game and by far the one I am most invested in.

What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone [in UTC +/- X form])?
    I am available from 17:00UTC normally until well gone midnight. On weekends I am normally more available earlier in the day and also Wednesdays.

Do you have any experience with being an admin on KAG servers?
    If so, please go into detail about it

My experience is pretty expansive, I have had a lot of admin responsibilities on other games. But on KAG, I am currently the owner of the clan Academy. I am running my own server and having to regularly utilise my admin skills to make the community a nicer place for the general player. I certainly can say that I have used the admin tools for a long time since I used to experiment making my own servers back several years ago. Since actually creating a prominent community and having to take responsibility to keep that community tame, I have managed to develop plenty of my own useful systems to manage players fairly. All in all, it's about having the ability to follow the protocols to keep the community fun to be a part of for everyone which I feel I exercise well.

Do you have any recommendations from notable people, such as moderators, server owners or current Official KAG Server Admins?
    If so, ask them to post here

Berliner & Soren, I'm sure can back me up that I am reliable.

Why should you become an admin and what makes you a good admin?
    In my eyes, the community is already highly engaged with by moderators and admins and problems are mostly dealt with. However, for me some still slip through when there are no admins online on the servers. This is to me is not a lack of quality but just a lack of admins who spread the total time of the most active periods. Although I like to have some downtime on KAG, I will always be motivated to tackle some issues when they appear. I am able to keep calm with many problems, and I would like to be able to contribute better to the community. This is why I am applying.

Any other information you think might be relevant?
    Although it is not KAG admin experience and I am not applying for discord moderator, I feel as though discord moderation experience is somewhat relevant. I have created many communities which I am happy to have created and to have kept in shape.

What is your Discord username and tag?
    Discord: Torik#4438

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2019
  2. BerlinerWildsau

BerlinerWildsau Shipwright Official Server Admin
    1. Butter

I think torik has the potential to be a very good admin. he is a very nice and active player who should definitely be considered. I recommend him :)

Erfan and Torik like this.
  3. ganeshguy50

ganeshguy50 Bison Rider Official Server Admin

I've personally never had a bad experience with Torik. He's always been polite and nice to play with (especially if he's on your team). I'm not sure if new oksa members are being accepted, but if they are then Torik is definitely a viable candidate.

Erfan, BerlinerWildsau and Torik like this.
  4. _Eibon_

_Eibon_ Horde Gibber Official Server Admin

Despite the fact i know him not for a long time, he left me the impression that he is pretty nice and adequate player, and i hope that an admin role will give him an incentive to become even better. So i recommend to give him a chance.

5. SirSalami

SirSalami THD Team THD Team Administrator

Thanks for your application and welcome to the roster!

Torik likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.