1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
tallen_clinton
Last Activity:
Feb 19, 2019

Following 1

Followers 1

In the middle of nowhere above everywhere
D&D Dungeon Master

tallen_clinton

Shark Slayer, from In the middle of nowhere above everywhere

Paladin broke into my library the other day and burned it all down, they said evil grimoire are banned, I'm never going to finish Twilight! Jun 16, 2016

tallen_clinton was last seen:
Feb 19, 2019
    1. MinoochKag
      MinoochKag
      Hey mate, can you possibly jump on discord so we can tee up a time for a tournament?
    2. tallen_clinton
      tallen_clinton
      Paladin broke into my library the other day and burned it all down, they said evil grimoire are banned, I'm never going to finish Twilight!
    3. tallen_clinton
      tallen_clinton
      Steam smithing firearms & traversing the *8th plane* of the infinite layers of hell in a tank, sometimes stopping for Wi-Fi and Kag <(O_o)>.
      1. Clev
        Clev
        But tell me, how much LSD are you currently on?
        Apr 29, 2016
    4. tallen_clinton
      tallen_clinton
      Ctrl "Contarl 1/2 - Control 2/2" no longer work in progress, connected to higher speed network, sync ratio overclocked to 120%.
    5. tallen_clinton
      tallen_clinton
      Finished new character designs and feeling better about myself, Shard Haphazard no longer "WIP" Ctrl is still "WIP".
    6. BarsukEughen555
    7. tallen_clinton
      tallen_clinton
      Rocking fps's sucking at Kag lolling at the world and mixing potions, learning Latin, speaking Latin, being weird, being myself... = weird.
    8. tallen_clinton
      tallen_clinton
      Frustrated at drawing experience, lacking insight into my books and projects, both angry and depressed with myself, so the usual then?.
      1. J-man2003
        J-man2003
        #15yrOld
        Nov 30, 2015
      2. AmestriStephen
        Nov 30, 2015
    9. J-man2003
      J-man2003
      anime female with minigun

what is japan
    10. tallen_clinton
      tallen_clinton
      Alive, HP - 100 MP - no such thing in D&D, (Conditions, feint deathly aura, needs a drink, writing memo about death experience)
    11. tallen_clinton
      tallen_clinton
      BarsukEughen555 uses resurrection potion, revives back to max hit die, Prepares counter measures -ErR0r 4zEro4- counter measures offline.
    12. BarsukEughen555
      BarsukEughen555
      *Spillls the ressurection potion into neck*
      Stand up, we'r not done yet!
      Time to rekt ya alone, without those teammates
    13. tallen_clinton
      tallen_clinton
      Dead, HP - 0 MP - 0 (Conditions, buried, suffocating, worms, itchy nose) Yagger Graver Vamist BarsukEughen & Aphelion + 200 EXP. :P.
    14. tallen_clinton
      tallen_clinton
      Aphelion hip fires Laz0r gun, 18 + 8 to hit, 12d12 radiant damage, fails constitution check, is blinded for 1d4 rounds, is dead :(.
    15. tallen_clinton
      tallen_clinton
      Kind 'a Alive, HP - 3 MP - 300 (Conditions, daggered, sworded, war hammered, error 404, extreme blood lose, numb, swearing) Deploys Pokémon.
      1. Aphelion
        Aphelion
        *Shoots with Laz0r gun*
        Nov 6, 2015
    16. tallen_clinton
      tallen_clinton
      Fails strength check and stumbles onto kag mine *explosion* 6d10 piercing damage + 4d4 fire damage
    17. tallen_clinton
      tallen_clinton
      Vamist throws kag mine on ground *Deploys* as BarsukEugen555 attacks with warhammer 5000, 15 + 7 to hit bludgeoning damage, AC of 4.
    18. BarsukEughen555
      BarsukEughen555
      *Uses warhammer on the neck of the waek humanoid*
      Ya will never baet Dwarfs, ha!
    19. tallen_clinton
      tallen_clinton
      Alive, HP - 67 MP - 300 (Conditions, dagger in knee, in pain, twisted hair, error 404, sword wounds, blood lose, still screaming, dyeing :(.
      1. Vamist
        Vamist
        Uses kags new op mine. Get ready..
        Nov 5, 2015
    20. tallen_clinton
      tallen_clinton
      Graver attacks with dagger of something ultimate and whatever death, 3 + 12 to hit and damage, negative energy damage ignores armour class.
  • About

In the middle of nowhere above everywhere
    D&D Dungeon Master
    Typical game player in general, not overly interesting, and as my occupation implies Im a dungeons and dragons dungeon master who runs a few "lesser" "average" and "greater" magic games... never understood those to be honest, its a fantasy game, its not lesser, its not greater, and knowing myself its not average either, probably bent, hard core, and sometimes gothic to extreme fantasy and mythic lore.

I don't do overly... much really, to begin with.

Reality is merely an opinion. One I happen to disagree with. *Because Roses Are Red*

Guess I like to write books and projects too, I have a few and like to talk about them to myself, I also treat my characters as different personality's within my space so feel free to say hi