1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by justi01

1. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    I think you require a trust weapon called "The Shotgun". Works bloody dam well on those packs. Trust me ;) (or you could just buy a helicopter with a vulcan/mini gun on it aand rape the shit out of them, but it is better to be a cheapling :P)
    May 27, 2012
  2. justi01
    justi01
    Or i could use a nice melee weapon known as the ban hammer. I hear it has extra effect against them. :>
    May 27, 2012
  3. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    ooh sounds delicious in the way of griefer mob killing :3
    May 27, 2012
  4. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    What is the weather like where you are from in lil ol' UK? Nice and sunny here :)
    May 27, 2012
  5. justi01
    justi01
    Sunny. Been that way for a month. And i've noticed you ALWAYS post 2 messages. Whethers it's just to piss me off and get my hopes up or just because you don't know you do it i really don't know :/
    May 27, 2012
  6. PumpkingSlice
    PumpkingSlice
    Oh sorry. Sometimes I just have something else to say or something. I would edit my previous post and put it there but you can not edit your post when talking on someone's profile. sorry about that love.
    May 27, 2012