1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Australian KAG Organisation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ghozt, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

Sorry for all you Americans that may be hurt by the following for reasons unbeknownst to us. (Australians)

I have started a new group in the groups section dubbed: Australian KAG Organisation (name subject to change)
    This group is for Australian clan members and leaders to promote their clans, share tips and tricks and most importantly plan clan wars. The group was only created a few days ago, at the current time it is quite useless.

I am creating this thread vouching for support from other clan leaders and members to join the group, the more clans in the group the more effective the group shall be. Being in the group section, not many people see it. I wanted to make a thread for everyone to discuss their ideas towards the group and foremost to gain more knowledge that something like this is actually out there for use.

This group is basically for the use of Australian clan members to help share their knowledge, organize clan wars and have a general chat about KAG.

If you join this group and own a clan please contact me.

I know it is spam but could everyone with status in certain clans could they please post in the threads that may or do relate towards their clan in any way. I say this because Bunnyboy wants to challenge KSB but they do not know of this. Thanks. (Could everyone also share around this link, the more people that are in this group the more effective it becomes)

I am proud to announce our newest sponsor of the Australian Clan Organisation, Lavalord! Lavalord is happily donating his server for functions like clan wars, competitions and championships!

Current clans using this group:

• AIM - Arthur's Inconceivable Men
    • AIMTD - Arthur's Inconceivable Men Training Division
    • AOE - Arthur's Original Elite
    • POWER - Practitioners of Was Extreme Revolution
    • KSB - KAG Smash Brothers
    • TDG - Team Dai-Gurren
    • ALL - Arthur's Last Legion
    • EK - Elite Kiwi's

(why won't this dot go away?) //edit from Kouji, because you can't bbcode. Fixed though.
    So all Australian clan members and leaders come onboard and PM me for your clan to be listed so we can have some clan war action going!

Antman likes this.
  2. CoD

CoD Haxor

Good idea :)

Ghozt likes this.