1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application EU de_licious (Cardboard Box)

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by bokkusu, Jul 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bokkusu

bokkusu Builder Stabber Official Server Admin

Which continent are you from?
    Europe (I'm in the UK)

How often do you play?
    Almost every day, and when I play it's usually for more than one or two hours (have played about 30 hours in the past 4/5 days)

What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone [in UTC +/- X form])?
    From around 12am until somewhere between 9pm and 3am most days (UTC +1 or GMT +1)

Do you have any experience with being an admin on KAG servers? If so, please go into detail about it
    I do indeed, I've been an admin on Aphelion's Roleplay for somewhere between two and three years now (with a small hiatus as the server was discontinued for a while). I've gained a lot of experience during this time and have dealt with griefing, harassment and other forms of abuse many times. On top of that, I have been granted in-game editor access and this should stand as a testament to the fact I can be trusted in the role. Below is a recent screenshot that I feel may be relevant.
    Screenshot_1.png

Do you have any recommendations from notable people, such as moderators, server owners or current Official KAG Server Admins? If so, ask them to post here

Vamist
    Biurza
    Stabborazz
    Aphelion

Why should you become an admin and what makes you a good admin?
    I have been a pretty active member of the KAG community for a fairly long time now (playing for close to four years), and I believe that this coupled with my adminship on ARP makes me a good candidate for admin on the official servers. Most importantly perhaps, I am very active (and will be for the foreseeable future), and I think it would be good to have another admin that can hop on almost whenever.
    I can pretty confidently discern someone's character, and whilst not everyone may know me, I'm cool with a lot of frequent flyers and I'm hoping most will at least recognise my username. Lastly, a couple of years experience being an admin on ARP has led me to be confident in my ability to decide suitable punishments when it comes to it.

Any other information you think might be relevant?
    Sometimes when I'm online the EU servers are dead so it's worth mentioning that I'd also be able and willing to hop onto the US servers.
    I also know how to make maps and would be willing to attempt a CTF/TDM map if more are ever needed for the official cycle (I made a map for ARP).

What is your Discord username and tag?
    Cardboard Box#1620

an_obamanation and ganeshguy50 like this.
  2. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.