1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

I don't know if it's just me, but KAG's controls feel so floaty

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DragonShark, Jan 24, 2016.

1. DragonShark

DragonShark The one post after the other. Donator

Everytime I play I get thrown into a cool game where I play, but almost every death I experience is kind of a bullshit moment. Maybe it's just my lack of skill, but I think it has something to do with KAG's floaty controls. I'm not saying that it HAS floaty controls, only in MY PERSPECTIVE it has.

Does anyone feel the same thing?

2. PeggleFrank

PeggleFrank Base Burner

Movement is indeed very loose. It's not one of the game's strongpoints, but it allows for fun physics-based movement like gliding through the air with chickens and grappling hooks.

It's also locked to 30 FPS. Doesn't really make much of a difference, but the framerate ties into the responsiveness of the movement.

3. jimmyzoudcba

jimmyzoudcba Haxor Tester

I luv it. lol After playing for so long I feel like Beta controls were much better than Alpha controls.
    Besides it's bedder than CoD and CSGO ;D

4. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

You've been playing KAG for awhile, right? Is this "floaty"-ness something that's recently changed for you, or have you always felt that?

5. DragonShark

DragonShark The one post after the other. Donator

Well I've been playing for a while, but maybe it's just my brain developing but I've just noticed that the controls are floaty. Don't know, maybe I just played much more responsive games ( no offense to kag ) so that makes it look like KAG is super floaty.