1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Little Points

Discussion in 'Forum, wiki and other THD pages' started by Ghozt, Jun 1, 2012.

?

Which of these points would you like to see changed/implemented?

1. Group alerts.

55.6%
  2. Trophie suggestion.

33.3%
  3. Some cleaning up of the members section.

77.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97
  1. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

I would just like to point out some things wrong with the forums.

1: When you click on an alert from the groups section, it takes you to the first page of that thread, I know this is barely noticeable but I seem to have a big problem on my iPod with this issue.

2: I would like to put forward a new way of sorting out the members area, currently it is not very clean and just seems disorganised.
    This is not that imprtant, I just noticed a few things wrong, some of these points are; a very disorganised way to find members with 120 odd pages and only being able to cycle through the pages about 8 at a time.
    (On a side note, because likes are more important than posts, a highest 'liked' posters box)

3) I would like to suggest another trophy, most of the trophys have t do with achieveing something, I thought about giveing a few trophies out for being active and being part of the forums for a long time.
    ie. You posted at least one post each day for 20 days.
    You have been part of the forums for x amount of days, congratulations.

I had a few more and forgot at this current time, if anyone has some other little tidying issues please comment them and I might add them depending on how good they are.

2. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

Well, for members area, you can simply search one via the search box. For trophy, we have already alot and if another one is added, it will be needed to change value of points you need to get a rank. A trophy like you suggested is totally a trophy for spammer too. This forum really don't need a limit of post per day to get a trophy.

It's also normal to don't have a good forum via iPod. If i'm right, this theme for Mobile was added just to calm people with the '' I want an app for iPod''. I don't think it's necessary to lose time to fix a little problem like that (also, if it's a really problem..).

3. Fate

Fate Studying seashells

I don't seem to have such problem that you stated under 1), it takes me to the appropriate post. Using Google Chrome here.

Just a note. I am not sure about additional trophies.

4. FAITH

FAITH Shark Slayer

what about little clan tags u can put besides ur name to notify wat clan ur in

5. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

Simply put your clan tag in your signature.

6. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Most of this is only possible with mods to the forum.

The only exception is the suggestion of a trophy for being a member for X days.

7. MCrypa

MCrypa Haxor

If you are going to add that trophy, you should make it so you have to be active as well. Otherwise, offline people would just get trophies randomly?

Also, the trophy about one post per day: people spamming useless shit, just to get the trophy.

Not sure if these kinds of trophies are good :p

8. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

Just some suggestion, I thought these wouldn't need plug-ins, shows how much I know. :P

Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97