1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

New build discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MM, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Fellere825

Fellere825 KAG Guard Tester

I suggest.... mole people

2. Overlord

Overlord KAG Guard Tester

The new HUD is terribly distracting I have to put my mouse over it to fade it and blocks like most of the screen, also the way I aim I put the cursor behind the person So i cant really see if its charged or not which is why that big Red bar always helped quite good.

3. Beef

Beef Guest

You can scroll down the list, albiet slowly. The chat box goes transparent too.

4. Auri

Auri Guest

Would it be possible for knights to get a second key for bombs, with the only difference being that it wouldn't ignite the bomb until it's placed? For controlled explosions/demo, cause sometimes it's hard to throw the bomb just into that little crack in the enemy's wall.

5. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

Powder kegs are coming in the future, so it would be easy to have a controlled blast.

6. czubai

czubai KAG Guard Tester

This is where skill comes in. And skill is fun. Tell your kids.

7. Xan Kriegor

Xan Kriegor Guest

I can't even play KAG because of the new graphics update, I get these lag spikes that just don't even let me play. This did not happen at all during the test version and the updates before it. I have a crossfire graphics card so this should not be a problem, I turned on Less Effects and still, same problem. The background doesn't even show up. I'm getting really pissed off.

8. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

Try to replace the background files with blank images, if that helps.

9. SpitfireXero

SpitfireXero KAG Guard Tester

This and cave-ins would be great.

10. Thorn

Thorn Guest

I'm really not enjoying this build. The combat tweaks are making it even more impossible to perform well under laggy conditions, and the game seems to lag way more than it ever used to. Even on American servers I can barely tell what's going on because so many people are teleporting around (I'm in Canada and I've never had problems playing on American servers before). Maybe the new anti-lag code has had the opposite desired effect.

I don't like playing knight OR archer anymore. The "poke you with a sword and you fly 50 feet backward" thing is really getting on my nerves. Knight combat is slower, clunkier, and almost impossible if you're lagging, which is pretty much all the time. I used to be able to pull a 25:1 kill/death ratio as knight when I played build 67, and now I'm lucky if I can get 2:1. Very frustrating.

My only recourse is to play builder, but of course I don't feel like I can do that in good conscience since there are usually too many builders on any given team anyways. I don't feel right sitting back and digging if the front lines needs an extra sword.

I think I might play a lot less until the combat changes or the lag issues get fixed.

11. Neat

I hate to say only one word.. but this ^

12. czubai

czubai KAG Guard Tester

13. Neat

Well if I quoted thorn out of nowhere on the announcements section people would think I might have made it up or wonder where I got it from.

14. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Mmmm I'm just going to push ahead with this. We'll change it if enough people object.

From now on, post in the relevant build thread in the announcements forum so it'll always be clear which one you're talking about.

15. dwatring

dwatring KAG Guard Tester

Uh oh, it's not stapled.

Anyway, the new build kicks total ass. I'll support KAG no matter where it goes.