1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The annoying advert on the pause menu...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Killerwatt, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Killerwatt

Killerwatt Catapult Fodder

I really hate that advert that appears when you scroll over it.. I accidently mouse over it all the time and because advert scrolls up quickly I cant move my mouse off it quick enough, resulting in it covering more screen... I even accidently click on it sometimes, which opens up chrome WITHOUT conformation!!! Its so annoying!!! Can the developers make it so you have to click on the advert to make it expand because its just really [censored] annoying when it scrolls up automatically. Or maybe even make it so you can disable the advert in the options menu, cuz its certainly not making me want to buy KAG...

2. idk man, id buy the game if my limb control didnt allow me to pass the advert

3. Toy

Toy Bison Rider

You have that to make you buy KAG. I bought it, so I don't have that.

DeadPulse likes this.
  4. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Okay, it's bad enough that you censored yourself, but when I play as an alt on certain servers, I pause all the time and have never had this issue. In fact, for as long as the ad has been around (since premium was conceived) I don't think anyone has EVER complained about it. Do you have Parkinson's and can't control your mouse movements? Because you would make a terrible archer or knight anyway...

Cpa3y likes this.
  5. eamono

eamono Arsonist

lol your like that annoying kid who would always come over to your house and be like "Well I'm the guest so I get to decide what we play"

If you don't want to see the advert buy premium, it's only $10

justi01, Contrary and Hermap like this.
  6. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

If you can't click the play button try making the game full screen, I find that helps

butterscotch likes this.
  7. Boea

Boea Such Beta

I like the advert, it reminds me of all the cool things that could've happened.

8. I wouldn't even know all the things on BETA if it wasn't for that ad.

Stevedog and InsaneMTL like this.