1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application EU Voxez (_Mike_)

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by _Mike_, Feb 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Mike_

_Mike_ Base Burner Official Server Admin

• Which continent are you from? - Eurasia (Russia).
    • How often do you play? - 2-5 hours everyday.
    • What times are you usually available? - from 9 am to 7 pm CEST.
    • Do you have any experience with being an admin on KAG servers? - I'm a moderator on the official Russian in-game servers and discord. And also i help to administrate official tournaments, Homek val All, Captains.
    • Do you have any recommendations from notable people, such as moderators, server owners or current Official KAG Server Admins?
    • Why should you become an admin and what makes you a good admin? - Im active in game and I want to clear servers of cheaters, spammers and griefers.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant? - i can talk with angry russians.:yes:
    • What is your Discord username and tag? Voxez™#2310 .

2. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

Voxez is a nice guy, knows English fairly well and is able to deal with them Russian baddies if necessary.
    All in all, we've history together and based on my experience, as he is my "colleague" in administrating Russian discord and previously in-game servers, I'd like to say that he'd be a good choice to fill OKSA position.

Blubahub and _Mike_ like this.
  3. Orso

Orso Haxor Official Server Admin

Voxez is always calm and polite, never angry or even raging i'll be glad to have him as admin.

Blubahub and _Mike_ like this.
  4. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

chill calm friendly person, can speak russian as well and we need russian admins for when the russian F2P wave arrives. good oksa material

_Mike_ likes this.
  5. Nalas

Nalas Horde Gibber Official Server Admin

+1, very experienced and friendly fellow who is very active. One of the best russian player. He is a great choice for guarding our servers

_Mike_ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.