1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
AnRK
Last Activity:
Apr 25, 2014

Following 1

AnRK

Shark Slayer, Male, from Yorkshire, England

AnRK was last seen:
Apr 25, 2014
    1. Shoes
      Shoes
      ey-up ya silly cunt! now then, whats oop pal? up to owt good?
      'ere, thems were some right good posts n that on't forum t'other day.
      lemme tell ya somert tho, it's all bit fookin' wordy for my liking. fookin' poofs the lot of 'em, eh!
      1. AnRK
        AnRK
        There we go that's the spirit ;)
        Jul 25, 2013
      2. Shoes
        Shoes
        :D
        God I miss living up North :)
        Jul 25, 2013
    2. Beef
      Beef
      Great post on game play vs shiney shite in the Kag premium thread.
      1. AnRK
        AnRK
        Yeah thought that guy was trolling before I saw he was talking shit for about 5 posts, he's in a clan too which is fucking weird. Just hope we aren't gonna get too many braindead fuckwits with the new release who're so desperate to play with the shiney shite. Really really hoping for a mega facist server to get setup after release so we can play with that shit properly.
        Jan 6, 2013
    3. Ninja12
      Ninja12
      When you're working on the zombie mode, I could mod the zombies. Like, health, dmg..
      1. AnRK
        AnRK
        Ta for the offer, but I suspect any sort of modding will probably too complicated for me, gonna have a look at what scripting is like when comes out though just for a laugh and if it seems like it's something I might be able to pick up I might have a bit of a fuck about with it.
        Jan 1, 2013
      2. Ninja12
        Ninja12
        Ok.
        Jan 2, 2013
    4. Ghozt
      Ghozt
      Hey man, the of your messages are great, just maybe work on some spacing and some smaller bite sized paragraghs, it just makes it easier to read. Otherwise keep up the posting!
      1. AnRK
        AnRK
        Cheers dude, I do like to ramble so my punctuation isn't always brilliant. These forums are about the only creative writing I do so I like to take my time over them though so might work on that a bit.
        Jun 12, 2012
  • About