1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
PeggleFrank
Last Activity:
Jun 6, 2019

PeggleFrank

Base Burner

I found some history! http://irrlicht.sourceforge.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=43810 Jun 18, 2015

PeggleFrank was last seen:
Jun 6, 2019
    1. butterscotch
    2. EhRa
      EhRa
      Please, your signature is cancer on my eyes
      1. View previous comments...
      2. PeggleFrank
        PeggleFrank
        Be glad this forum is configured to have a height limit. Not all Xenforo forums are.
        Oct 12, 2015
      3. ParaLogia
        ParaLogia
        Why are they all jokes about seafaring, and then there's one about a meat truck? And one about a Car Strangled Spanner? Oh, and the paint one.
        Feb 29, 2016
      4. PeggleFrank
        PeggleFrank
        You need to be hydrated to be healthy, but you also need to consume meat, own a car, and inhale paint fumes. It's all on the food pyramid if you look close enough.
        Feb 29, 2016
    3. J-man2003
      J-man2003
      Nice puns :^_)
    4. Mazey
      Mazey
      Wasn't your (forum) account gold?
      2. PeggleFrank
        PeggleFrank
        Too lazy for that.
        Sep 18, 2015
      3. Mazey
        Mazey
        Can you still play the game? Just checked and the API says your game account isn't paid.
        Sep 18, 2015
      4. PeggleFrank
        PeggleFrank
        Yeah, I can still play.
        Sep 18, 2015
    5. PeggleFrank
      1. makmoud98
        makmoud98
        old news
        Jun 19, 2015
      2. Tern
        Tern
        Neat
        Jul 16, 2015
    6. PeggleFrank
      PeggleFrank
      Should have named the site "forum.lag2d.com."
      1. kaizokuroof
        kaizokuroof
        OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DAMN!!!!!11!!11!
        Jun 3, 2015
    7. PeggleFrank
      PeggleFrank
      These default XenForo achievements really warm my heart, sorta like heartburn. The good kind, I mean; the warm and fuzzy kind of heartburn.
      2. Galen
        Galen
        Only horrible people like you would do that.
        May 22, 2015
      3. Asu
        Asu
        Would you imply I'm the only horrible guy on those forums? ...

You're right.
        May 22, 2015
      4. Galen
        Galen
        Indeed.
        May 22, 2015
    8. PeggleFrank
      PeggleFrank
      I should do a KAG haiku of the day/sonnet of the week. That's usually how often I write poetry, anyway.
    9. AmestriStephen
      AmestriStephen
      hey frank im the dude who was with ya on the TTH yesterday! :D <3
      1. PeggleFrank
        PeggleFrank
        Yup, I remember.

I reached a new warboat record on that server. It was way more than 12.
        May 10, 2015
      2. AmestriStephen
        AmestriStephen
        :0 warboats are evil
        May 10, 2015
    10. ParaLogia
      ParaLogia
      Hey, I saw you in-game. (You were talking about coin-farming, when I joined the server and started spamming wooden platforms.) It's nice to see you here, and I hope you continue to learn about/share KAG mechanics!
      2. AmestriStephen
        AmestriStephen
        m8 im glad someone like u is still so enthusiastic about the game. ;3
        May 5, 2015
      3. SirDangalang
        SirDangalang
        "You were talking about coin-farming, when I joined the server and started spamming wooden platforms"

I love this guy already :D
        May 7, 2015
      4. AmestriStephen
        AmestriStephen
        :P amin the wood spammer welcomes you
        May 7, 2015
  • Signature

I used to have a fear of boats, but that ship has sailed. He was arrested for throwing bombs from a boat, but they dropped the charges. Why did the admiral decide against buying a new hat? He was afraid of cap sizing. A ship's captain is a sails manager. In ancient times, seagoing vessels were much more fuel efficient. They got thousands of miles to the galleon. I'm not one for buoyancy but whatever floats your boat. Making a boat out of stone would be a hardship. Old sailors never die, they just get a little dinghy. Did you hear about the submarine industry? It really took a dive. A boating accident between the yacht, Red Dawn, and the schooner, Blue Lagoon, left the survivors marooned. The vegetable never taken aboard ship is a leek. Why do ship captains understand their sons so well? They're able to fathom the depth of their buoys! When the bottom of a cargo ship got a hole, it had one hull of a problem. As his little ships sailed on Christopher Columbus didn't tell his crew he felt constantly on edge. The cost of a galvanized hull is enough to zinc a ship. The meat truck took a long time to deliver because of the Jerky ride. The mass of a ship is measured in keelograms. When he switched from horses to sailing, his life took on a new tack. A small pirate ship is called a thug-boat. The boatyard had a sale advertising 'Ketch of the day'. The "Titanic" didn't have enough lifeboats, but that was the tip of the iceberg. He would have become a sailor but he didn't want to make waves. When the pirate captain's ship ran aground he couldn't fathom why. Submarine commanders like to submerge themselves in their work. The admiral's motto was, 'Do it schooner, not later!' The Vikings landed during thunder and lightning and took the city by storm. When traveling in the Bermuda Triangle look danger square in the eye, avoid falling into the dreaded Trapezoid and that graveyard of the sea, the Wrecktangle. The stern pirate captain's policy of forcing the worst members of his crew to walk the plank went swimmingly. A sea captain navigating through a narrow channel was in dire straits. Sailing is like oil drilling because they're both crewed businesses. He couldn't sell his pirate ship because it was unassailable. Getting rid of your boat for another could cause a whole raft of problems. As he approached the bridge in rush hour, his radio played The Car Strangled Spanner. A certain ship's captain was deep and unfathomable. After a night out on the town the wine-drinking pirate captain had a port list. While delivering 1000 gallons of dark pigment, he almost painted, then blacked out. The pirates buried their treasure in the twinkling of an aye. The fisher said he liked the sea. On the surface of it. If an Egyptian tried to make me sail the long way round I'd Suez canal. A young sailor thought all of the waves were just swell. Chinese sailors eat junk food. The pirate captain's list was to starboard when he failed to ketch his bottle of port which fell onto the poop deck after he nearly keeled over. The sailor's barque had a bight. Ancient vessels lacked stability because there were no rudders in the days of yaw. From the middle of the Pacific, the shipwrecked survivor found his way to the California coast purely by occident. They teach sea captains to blow the foghorn on a tutorship. A ship was lost at sea until they founder remains. Luridly sailing by the clock on a sea of mucus is a phlegmbuoyant pastime. They tore strips off my dog before kicking him off that logging ship. He was disembarked. Resale means to go yachting again.