1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

In Memory of Kouji

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Geti, Jul 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rzaleu

rzaleu Shark Slayer

Hoping Jesus will open up the heavens gates for him

Brindobob likes this.
  2. PussyDestroyer

PussyDestroyer Bison Rider

We all lose u but will not forget u old king of forum. Be happy in sky ... l can't belive the forum gonna be different. I go hell but wait for me in sky. *little crying*

Brindobob likes this.
  3. valtzu

valtzu Haxor
    1. Zen Laboratories

Rip lovely kouji :QQ:

Brindobob likes this.
  4. AJ

AJ Emperor of Mankind Donator

Rest in piece Kouji. Some of the best times in the past years where playing KAG with you and everyone else which helped me with depression. Thank you for being an awesome friend.

Brindobob and Noburu like this.
  5. Pasguido45

Pasguido45 Catapult Fodder
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

Sadly, I didn't get to know such an amazing individual. But I'll remember him for the fantastic work he has done for this community. Sleep easy Kouji.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
  6. potatomcwhiskey

potatomcwhiskey Undercover Griefer Donator Tester

I'm crushed to hear an old friend of mine has suffered such a fate. I think we should all take some time to reflect on this, cherish the moments and friends you have now.

I'll always remember farting around with Kouji, and how much he used to make fun of me about hating the :v face. The world has lost genuinely entertaining and kind soul.

I'll never change my avatar buddy, you gave it to me and its all I have from you now asides from the memories of our fun together. I hope you're making wooden penis castles in the big sky now.

:V

sj67, thebonesauce, Arcite and 13 others like this.
  7. RadioActive

RadioActive Guest

Such a bad news.. Didn't know him well but he helped me several times. Rest in peace Kouji ::(:
    No one should die so young. Fuc:anger:ing sick world..

Brindobob likes this.
  8. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

When I first got the news, I was a wreck. Now, a few days later, I think I'm myself again; but there's still a hurt and grief that's hard to articulate. I was never as close to Kouji as Rayray or some of the others, but in the time we knew each other there was a rapport and understanding that, for my part, grew into one of the few friendships I really considered to be just that: friendship.

He always laughed at my attempts to haiku, telling me I should stick to sonnets, so I felt this was appropriate:

Unsought our friendship
    Now laughter's shining wit -- gone
    A pang remembered

RIP, Badmin.:heart:
    With love, Goodmin.

9. Peter7991

Peter7991 Catapult Fodder

Rest in peace Kouji

Brindobob likes this.
  10. Draco1991

Draco1991 Haxor

R.I.P Kouji

Brindobob likes this.
  11. Rest In peace Kouji, I will cherish the warning you gave to me

12. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I'm really hating myself for not making time to go see him when he was in the hospital only a few hours from me. Truly one of the biggest regrets of my life. He was as close and dear to me as any of my friends in real life. I feel like I have lost a large part of myself. I shall never forget you my friend.

13. Kouji was a great ambassador and a crucial member to the KAG community. Rest In Peace, Kouji.

14. SirCharizard

SirCharizard Builder Stabber

I didn't get the chance to really know him, but in the time I did, he was one of the sarcastic and friendliest people I have met in this community. We'll all miss you. Rest in peace.

15. miniu

miniu Haxor

Rest in peace Kouji. We wasnt friends or something, but we was playing pokemons some times :/ . He was very hopefull also. i will miss you.

16. Aurora-

Aurora- Shopkeep Stealer

Such sad news ::(:, rip in peace Kouji. :heart:

17. Viken

Viken Horde Gibber

Fundamental to the KAG community and a great online presence. RIP.

Brindobob likes this.
  18. Snow

Snow KAG Guard Tester

He was too young. Rest in peace.

Brindobob likes this.
  19. I couldn't believe it when i heard the news. Not that long ago he told me that he is getting better after the chemo and the cancer is probably gone. It's so unfair, to have a cancer cured only to die of a stroke a few months later. At age of 22.

Fucking unfair.

I felt a great sorrow because of this loss. Especially that the last time we spoke we had an argument and now i will never have the chance to get things sorted out again. But then i reminded all other times we spoke on irc or here, joking and fucking around, and how joyous he was. I'm sure he wouldn't like to pass away in an atmosphere of sadness and gloom. He would even joke about his own death if he could, "kouji gets rekt, the movie", "i think this respawn timer is broken, geri" or something like this.

This place will never be the same without him. Goodbye, our friend.

20. voper45

voper45 Arsonist
    1. Zen Laboratories

Rest in peace Kouji, you will never be forgotten.

Brindobob likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.