1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

In Memory of Kouji

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Geti, Jul 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Play! Play like you have never before!

2. Shadreki

Shadreki ᴋᴀɢ ᴅᴡᴇʟʟᴇʀ Donator

Came back to browse the forum, just to find this. Really sad news, may you rest in peace Kouji. :heart:

3. CaptianSlyfox

CaptianSlyfox Arsonist

I've already said something about kouji but to add..... The forums will never be the same without kouji. Neither will kag :'(

Graver likes this.
  4. Duke_Jordan

Duke_Jordan King Arthur's Knight Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I may not have had the most interaction with Kouji or known him the best. but it wasn't hard to see he really loved this community and alot of the people here. After i stopped playing kag for months and came back to see this, it really saddened me because i knew this hurt the community kag has. My heart goes out to Kouji's Family. The Forum will Never Be the same without him, i wish i had more to say. Rest in peace.

5. Reincarnation

Reincarnation Shark Slayer

This is a sad moment in the time line that is the history of KAG. He will be dearly missed by all members of our relatively small community, and I sincerely send my deepest sympathies to his family and friends. I know that the people that knew him well will shed a tear, i think we should all shed a tear for the man who help us all Kouji. BTW maybe to commemorate him we should change our clan tags to "Kouji." I reiterate in a solemn voice he will be missed. [​IMG]

6. Guro

Guro SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM

I'm on holidays at the moment and came back to see how the game had developed in my absence. This is what I found. I am absolutely crushed and wish to express my deepest condolences to all his family and friends.

Withror, wilpin7, Hella and 12 others like this.
  7. MrError

MrError Ballista Bolt Thrower

Don't play KAG after reading this thread. Music will make you cry :QQ:

8. windwizard999

windwizard999 Haxor

Goodbye, Kouji. The forum will never be the same without you.

Noburu likes this.
  9. God,I'dont know what to say i dont know he so good i'just can say who said all guys R.I.P u are the best and forever a great place of this community never forget <3

10. Grendell100

Grendell100 Haxor

Rest in peace man.

11. I see the pigeon has been added.

12. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

I've had a hard time dealing with this, which is why I didn't post sooner. Kouji was my best friend, a better friend to me than anyone irl. I'd consider him to be my brother. It feels like I've lost a crucial part of myself and I'll never be able to get it back. Kouji was one of the main reasons I stuck around here, but I will continue to stick around to keep his forum alive, it's what he would've wanted.

Thank you for all the kind words, I know that his family really appreciated them.

The forum must go on, so I'm locking this thread, Rest in peace senpai.

sj67, jimmyzoudcba, Teodor1 and 38 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.