1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Royal Guard vs The World: January 4th

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by VanHuek, Dec 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. evene

evene Builder Stabber

Recorded/frapsed the games from 20:30GMT so you will have the youtube version of them.

Razzey, Beef and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  2. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Had a good time getting mobbed by you all ;) Hope you enjoyed the event, thanks to all the guards and players that could make it.

Razi and VanHuek like this.
  3. Bene

Bene Free cookies for everyone! ☭ Donator Tester

Thank you for playing, everyone.
    If somebody tells me how I can encode Lagarith Lossless recordings in a format that Youtube can use, I'll post some videos. Edit: I found a way to do this but it will take some time.

4. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

Whole event can be found here, although sadly only my voice as by accidentally muted the sound of KAG and TS

5. evene

evene Builder Stabber

6. Fellere825

Fellere825 KAG Guard Tester

It was fun thanks VanHuek for organizing this, It faired a lot better then when I tried to organize it ha ha. I hope we could possibly do this again and maybe then it will be KAG 1.0.

7. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

Thanks a lot, there is a poll already started in the social group about where the next one will be: whether we will get the same turnout, well..?

8. rocker2

rocker2 Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Here is a collection of screen shots from the tourney. Sorry about all the screenies of the player list. I was trying to get a final screenshot of all the guards, but guards just kept joining and leaving.

Attached Files:

VanHuek, FuzzyBlueBaron, Razi and 2 others like this.
  9. Beelzebub

Beelzebub Ballista Bolt Thrower

I didn't get a chance to join, and it looks like everyone had fun. G vs TW should be hosted again sometime soon.

10. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

It will be, don't you worry. If you join the group linked in the OP then you can vote on where the next one will be held.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.