1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Reudh

1. One
    One
    I AM FINE, WHY THE CAPS?
    Jul 20, 2012
  2. Reudh
    Reudh
    Fun, I guess.
    Jul 20, 2012
  3. One
    One
    before you, and my other brethren were corrupted by the power fags :')
    May 2, 2013
  4. Reudh
    Reudh
    Good times. But seriously, POWER ain't all bad.
    May 2, 2013
  5. One
    One
    You weren't there man, you weren't there. The final and worst clanwar for AOE. after months of inactivity and guild wars 2 binging powers wants a clan war. aoe is unprepared and shit ofc. Since we all pretty much lost interest in the game.
    May 2, 2013
  6. One
    One
    lasted for around 3-4 hours. Boring as fuck, just power turtling the whole game. the funny thing is we nearly won, which is surpising considering we were so out of shape. it ended up a 1v1, we lost of course. we pretty much all said fuck it, then it was disbanded.
    May 2, 2013
  7. One
    One
    and to add insult to injury you power faggots started stealing our members. I made oath never to join another kag clan, and to hate all of them. I don't want to break that.

I had to split it into 3. ;-;
    May 2, 2013
  8. Reudh
    Reudh
    I'm still yet to play in a clan war. Uni sucks the life out of everything :P

I was a /maybe/ as a backup for ArL but my connection suxored.

And yeah I was torn between AOE and POWER. On the one hand, the AOEbros who got me started in KAG: i still remember you taking me on as 'your apprentice'.

On the other hand, Beaster, Ruleral and Tiruin are awesome. Tiruin i've known online for a few years now :P
    May 2, 2013
  9. One
    One
    I can't go neutral now anyway, I've worked to hard to become a very hated individual. I don't want to ruin my reputation as a bastard by not hating another clan.
    May 2, 2013
  10. Reudh
    Reudh
    KAG Beta is gonna be a clean slate One bro.
    May 2, 2013
  11. One
    One
    Perhaps, time will tell.
    May 2, 2013