1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Achillios

1. Asu
    Asu
    Well, all you have to do is [censored]... WAIT GALEN NO I DID NOT MEAN TO DO THIS DO NOT HEY PUT THAT KNIFE DOWN PLE-
    Dec 22, 2015
  2. bunnie
    bunnie
    I think i've got it! You need to [censored] FUCK NO GALEN IM SORRY I WILL NE-
    Dec 22, 2015
  3. NotAPirate
    NotAPirate
    You two have the right idea :P As much as a Pretty Please with Rainbows on Top is to my fancy... I don't really want to end with a knife in my back (Or down my throat as in AsuMagic's case). And because the hand that holds my knife of awaiting doom would probably be administered by very own brother, Mr. Fbb...I can't help :( My magnanimous apologies.
    Dec 23, 2015
  4. NotAPirate
    NotAPirate
    BUT! Given you are a smart enough lad to track down someone with a trophy you can most likely work it out on your ownz :3
    Dec 23, 2015
  5. bunnie
    bunnie
    I ALREADY HAD THE PERFECT FUCKING IDEA WHEN I WAS IN BED JUST BEFORE SLEEPING BUT I FORGOT IT
    :(((((((((((((((((((((((((

let's go ask mazey, ajax C: maybe he can tell us more about something something furai
    Dec 23, 2015