1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[accepted] stabborazz

Discussion in 'Archive' started by stabborazz, Dec 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stabborazz

stabborazz Haxor Staff Alumni

• Which continent are you from? Europe
    • How often do you play? I used to play alot on the Official servers (each day atleast an hour). But lately Ive played less becouse I became admin on several modded servers. So I might be not so well known for some players. I am more known on modded servers.
    • What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone)? My time zone is +1 hour (Belgium). I'm availeble every evening (1-2hours) on work days and I have about 4-5 hours free time in the weekends and on wednesday. I have less free time if any personall work comes first (Studying, going to work) but mostly I don't have much to do.
    • Which well known servers have you had admin on before? (if yes, answer the following sub-questions below as well) Currently I am admin on: Beo's zombie server (I chose his zombie server becouse I liked it the most), Aphelions roleplay- and zombie server. [bar] brothers sandbox server (Currently down), CTF expanded (Currently down) in CTF expanded I had to Chose admins (Deny or Accept admin applications), Starselects sandbox server, A old roleplay server before Aphelions, (Down for a long time and for always).
      • Did you simply get admin because you are a friend of the owner? Beo's: No Aphelions: No [bar] Brothers sandbox: No, but I became friends with the owner. CTF expanded: No, Tsilliev is/was a good friend of me, but I didn't really know him before I was admin. The old roleplay server connects to CTF expanded. Starselects sandbox server: Yes, But starselect knows how I administrate and he tought I was good enough. So an application was not needed.
      • How long were you admin? Beo's: I'm still admin for a long time now I don't know exactly for how long. Aphelions: I'm still admin for about 5 months now. [bar] Brothers sandbox server: I'm still admin for about 2 months now.( the server is currently down but it will be online soon.) CTF expanded: When CTF expanded will be back I will still be admin. old roleplay server: Untill it wen't down. starselects sandbox server: I'm still admin for only 1 day now.
      • Was your admin status ever removed and if so why? My admin status was never removed, but when beo brought the zombie server back online he forgot to add my name (that is now fixed).
    • Do you have any recommendations from guards or server owners or other notable
    • people? Maybe: @Aphelion3371 @Beo @Diprog @Ramsis @Tsilliev (if he is still alive)
      • If so, ask them to post here
    • Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin? I have alot of admin experience, I know how to handle most of the nasty situations. I know the most reasons why people grief and before I ban them I freeze them and talk to them. I ask why they are doing it and if they regret what they have done,I check the damage he/she has done. And from those factors I can decide a suiteble ban. I also try to make it more fun for the players so they keep playing in the server, I'm not only there to ban people but also to help them. I play KAG for a very long time and I know everything about it, I can help new players with all their questions and problems. I'm patient and I try to get friendly with many people. I always stay calm with people that are very annoying and try to make them stop at a good way. I am willing to give up the gameplay and just go in spectator mode to search and ban.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant? I'm most of the time online on the forums, even when I'm not home I can go online with my phone. I am studying Social Technical sience ( I think the translation is something like that) That also helps me Identify a person better. I have a job in a restaurant in the weekend. My main Language is not English so sorry if I make some spelling/Grammar mistakes. As you can see alot of the server I'm admin on are currently down, so I even have more time to play on the Official servers.
    Thank you for your time.
    -stabborazz :smug:

Sky_Captain_Bjorn and kodysch like this.
  2. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

3. Sasquash

Sasquash Zicronium Merchant Donator

+1 will do great.

4. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

-1 ONLY because i havent see him ingame YET

5. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

I need more opinions on that one.

@stabborazz - will you administrate the official servers and actually play on them? It seems that you have many other servers to look after.

6. stabborazz

stabborazz Haxor Staff Alumni

Alot of the servers I'm admin on are down so I have more time. And I will administrate on the officials as much as I can. Even now I have alot of time left to play other games.
    I know, now I may not be as active on the officials as I am on modded servers. But that will certainly chance if I can administrate on them. Before I got admin on modded servers I used to play alot on Official TTH and TDM servers.
    -Thanks for the feedback.

7. Duke_Jordan

Duke_Jordan King Arthur's Knight Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I think Stabborazzz has good intentions and wishes to help. My only concern is how he will be able to deal with any rulebreakers as from multiple past experiences he is a "Softie" (From what i've seen)

However a +1 is in order from me.

8. Ramsis

Ramsis Ballista Bolt Thrower Donator Tester

It's not often I bother speaking for another, at least not for applications of official servers, but I can confirm that Stabb would be an adequate admin for the officials. He doesn't seem to suffer from the general swaying that a lot of the fresher admins suffer from and as far as I can tell he has a good head on his shoulders. I've watched him while he's been in the servers I administrate for and I don't see any malice or trouble coming from him.

I'm willing to +1 him Furai if you're willing to give the kid a chance. Up to you though, doesn't really impact me.

9. Rspwn

Rspwn Base Burner

+1 For Stabb he is a friendly and chilled guy, and after seeing him deal with Rule-breakers I think he will fit the job.

10. zhuum

zhuum Builder Stabber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

+1

As far I've known Stabbo as admin, I've been quite pleased with his work. He can be serious when it comes to administrating rule breakers yet most of the time he is quite chilled. I'd say he is fit for this role he is applying for.

11. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

12. ChillyPepper

ChillyPepper Catapult Fodder

13. Naime

Naime Drill Rusher

As my collegaue in Beos Servers, what I can say

Good points
    - mature and cautious punishment (never bans an innocent, looks for proof etc.)
    - never uses his power to spoil fun of others
    - taking his tasks seriously. He detected lots of griefers when I was lost in gameplay and didnt notice it
    - he is active in the community etc.

Bad points
    - sometimes very playful with commands as I am xD

14. Aphelion

Aphelion Wunderkind Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

15. super_gaming_geek

super_gaming_geek Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

+1 he is generous, a GREAT admin, and he is a nice guy.

16. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

17. Sohkyo

Sohkyo Bison Rider
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

+1 Cool minded.

18. Naime

Naime Drill Rusher

somebody said
    I should write

"he is sexy"

19. Ozminer

Ozminer Bison Rider

+1 from what i've seen he is a chill guy

20. wilpin7

wilpin7 Lewd~ Donator
    1. KAG Competitive League

+1, would eat lick his top-hat.

I really don't know him well, but from what I've seen in this thread and by looking at his very well done application, I would definitely recommend him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.