1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application US DragonUnitedtm

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by DragonUnitedtm, Apr 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Which continent are you from? North America
    • How often do you play? Every day and sometimes every other day from the past 2 weeks give or take a week. and honestly just got back from a long time of not playing KAG due to the activity however it's gotten better
    • What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone [in UTC +/- X form])? EST Depending on Sleeping habits 12 AM EST TO 4 AM EST
    • Do you have any experience with being an admin on KAG servers?
    • I will list the ones I remember, Master's Server CTF Juxta++ a Sumo Server, an RP Server that was Popular I think it was hosted by Master As well. and a bunch of others that I can't remember to name.

• Do you have any recommendations from notable people, such as moderators, server owners or current
    • @Orso hopefully he remembers me @Vamist @MnMixer @Wargod-Loki @Biurza
      @Chrispin
      Known him the longest and hopefully he's seen me improve in this community in the years we known each other. and Maybe a few others that don't come to mind right now.
      • If so, ask them to post here
    • Why should you become an admin and what makes you a good admin? Experience and Experience in Defusing Situations when they arise.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant? I'm very active on discord. I've been in this game community for the past 7+ Years.

• DragonUnitedtm#6731

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.