1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application EU Fobri

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by Fobri, Apr 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fobri

Fobri Horde Gibber Official Server Admin

Fobri
    • Which continent are you from?
    • I am from Europe.
    • How often do you play?
    • Normally every day, some times hours some times a little less.
    • What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone [in UTC +/- X form])?
    • EEST UTC +3. I'm on my computer from about 15:00 to 20:00, but you can always reach me on Discord if im awake.
    • Do you have any experience with being an admin on KAG servers?
      • If so, please go into detail about it
      • I am an admin on Bunnie's servers but that doesn't really count does it?
    • Do you have any recommendations from notable people, such as moderators, server owners or current Official KAG Server Admins?
      • If so, ask them to post here
      • Yeah, everyone. Comment down below.
    • Why should you become an admin and what makes you a good admin?
    • I can resolve conflicts with love and friendliness. That being said I can also be harsh. I can see players' problems from different perspectives and I don't favour anyone over someone else. My ultimate goal is to make the game more playable and enjoyable for players that play by the rules and protect them from the bad meanies that try to ruin others' experience.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant?
    • I have a good sense of humour, I think. I am also friendly.
    • What is your Discord username and tag? You must be on the KAG discord (discord.gg/KAG) if you want to become an admin. Discord will be how you receive real-time assistance calls, as well as an easy way to contact other Official Server Admins.
    • Fobri#6742 I am basically on every major kag discord as well

Erfan, ganeshguy50 and Blubahub like this.
  2. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Accepted

Erfan, ganeshguy50, Blubahub and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.