1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

For beginners

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fredmay20, Sep 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello beginners, I hail from a distant land named " Belgium" Now I know you newbies come from a distant land called "noob land" But i'm here to help you out of your helpless state and in to the new world full of experienced bloodthirsty knights!!! P.M. me and i'll be glad to help you along with your journey on a server or help you with any problems :) Please!!! don't be afraid!!! Having a land full experienced people is better then noobs :)

2. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

The "noobs" could just look it up here: https://forum.kag2d.com/forums/class/ and see the skills for each class.

Some people also don't like being told what to do, they rather play "the way they want" as they say, "I paid for this game, I do what I want, etc". This makes me frustrated as they don't help the team, mostly, and or rather tunneling than fighting in a glorious battle.

As I said above, the link brings you to the section of "classes and mechanics", that takes you to the classes. If you look through the desired class you want (looking for a guide), you should find one, a great one.
    Yes, archer doesn't have a "good guide", but, does have good techniques and skills scattered throughout the Archer section.

It's great how you are willing to help others! :):thumbs_up: You should join "MEDIC" a helping team throughout KAG. Yes, they may of failed (maybe, don't really know, but many still wear the tag and help!, in Aus servers, atleast), because many of the KAG community don't know about the Forums. But they love to help others!
    Medic: https://forum.kag2d.com/social-forums/medic-kags-in-game-guides.774/ :)

Hella likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.