1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Guro-claws' Happy Christmas Funtime Giveaway

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by Guro, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Classic

Classic Bison Rider

If I receive a premium code I would be very, very happy :)
    I play kag since the beginning of the year but I have not premium account :(

2. Force

Force Shark Slayer

Q. What did the very first bomb dropped by the Allies on Berlin during World War II kill?
    Answers at the bottom of the page (You will never get it!)

I definately will tell my dog about the Pm codes. He plays well. :p (I got him hooked recently (He's big on computer games))
    He told me to tell you something:" Woof woof bark yip yap?"
    I have no idea what that means but anyway... Umm...

A. It killed the only elephant in the Berlin Zoo.

Btw I want premium because I have been playing for ages. My parents wont buy it for me (for some reason). And I really want to extend my bounds and to be able to do anything. Thanks.

3. Beepo

Beepo Asian Faggot Donator
    1. Delta Force - Delta

Dirtman likes this.
  4. nightmarecat

nightmarecat Catapult Fodder

I hate playing on my boyfriend's premium account because everyone thinks I'm good and it makes learning the game unfun! If I had my own I would play more often :)

5. Snowmaster14

Snowmaster14 Tree Planter
    1. Delta Force - Delta

Hi im Snowmaste14.i want to enter this not because i want to get second premium account but its for a player called Kag42.his been really good and kind to other players and once he told me that he want a premium account but his saving up money for his internet bills and his new comp(his old comp is broken.)and if you dont believe me,u can ask kag42 himself.Yeah and i wish that you could let me enter and i could give kag42 code.

thx for reading.

6. o_0

o_0 Catapult Fodder

I deserve to get one, because I play this game 24/7 :rollseyes:

GIMME IT YOU :bird:!!! MOTHER:bird:ER!!!

7. sacout

sacout Ballista Bolt Thrower

Thanks for doing the giveaway! i hope i can win one i love this game :)
    Merry Christmas to all the KAG community!

8. ImAwesome

ImAwesome Haxor

dugongsftw
    i get code for force if i win :D

9. miketh2005

miketh2005 Arsonist

I laughed so hard, please give this guy one! Hahahaha.

I've been playing KAG for almost a year now and have been wanting to get Premium ever since it was 75% off, but I'm too poor and don't want to chance buying it and then having to borrow money to pay the rent or something. I've been a "veteran" on Soldat playing since 2005 until it died in the past 2 years or so. Sad, because Soldat at it's peak was really really fun with all the different custom modes, such as RPGs (Hexer, Zombie RPGs), climbs, hoverracing, racing, modified gun servers, etc. I also owned a few server myself when I was using my mom's money, lol. I owned ClimbNoLimits (Climb Unlimited), the popular zombie RPG server, and a modified gun server such as knife ruger, and exploding miniguns, etc. If I get a better job soon which I am hoping to get, I want to rent a server for KAG and see what I can do with scripting when it's released, I am hoping it is at least as versatile as Soldat's (which wasn't really good itself) so I can try my hand at some kind of RPG server. I was registered for Soldat when MM made it so that you could pay anything you want for premium. Premium for KAG would be really appreciated.

I don't want to give what I listen to as music, in case you don't like it lol.

My recent favorite is Skyfall - Adele. I don't usually like Adele songs, but I like well-made theatrical songs, and Skyfall is pretty good with headphones turned up high. (I also like a lot of Bond music, such as Die Another Day, Goldeneye (I like the recent one for the new video game the best, by Nicole Scherzinger, etc.)
    Skyfall: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeumyOzKqgI
    Die Another Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_pCcBm400Y
    Goldeneye: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-IwjRXp6N0
    Weird Science: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm-upHSP9KU
    Alice in Wonderland (didn't care for the film, but the theme rocks imo): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5VcWD2LI7U

I found this recently: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmDI6_VDvtQ

It's pretty good.

10. hans_02

hans_02 Ballista Bolt Thrower

:) I want to win :rollseyes:

11. Conquerer

Conquerer Shark Slayer

Hey Guro,
    I think that DubstepMonkey deserves premium because he's a pretty good and fun player to be with, he's been my bro for a long time, and I think he'd look epic in a prem hat.
    Thanks,
    Conq

DubstepMonkey likes this.
  12. grimtech

grimtech Catapult Fodder

Hi.

I run the EXTREMETOASTER server. I still don't have a premium account, but I don't want one that bad seeing as I enjoy running the server more than I enjoy playing. I would however like to gift one of my brothers with a premium account.

13. Vendigroth

Vendigroth Shipwright

Hey, I've been wanting KAG premium for awhile, I live in Hawaii (and it's not fun being here, trust me, you get sick of it after a few years) and I was so happy went KAG opened up payment options to SMS Text (my only way of buying stuff on the web, until I turn 18) and I rushed to buy premium, but I was saddened that the SMS support does not extend to Hawaii for some reason, and even then it auto-expires all my SMS sessions so now i'm locked away from SMS text, I've been playing KAG ever since Build 173 (or 273, either one) and it's very fun, i've yet to get tired of it and I excel as a Knight, fairly good as an Archer, and average as a Builder (i'm a bit slow with deciding what to build) and I'm part of the ProZ Clan, I really do hope I get the premium, but if i don't that's fine (but I do hope you switch providers for the SMS Text service so I can pay for it, you guys deserve the money) oh and through some of the glitched builds I got to play Zombies in single player for a couple of days and I have to say, it's pretty addicting and must be hilarious to play with friends, so I know what I'm getting.

14. vampo

vampo alchemist Donator Tester

this one. she is a really sweet college student.

15. DubstepMonkey

DubstepMonkey Horde Gibber

Thanks Guro, Conq and all you guys. I think Guro that this is an absolutely wonderful idea that you are giving away 25 free premium codes. This Really shows your generosity.:p
    For those who don't know me im Dub (Dubby, Dubz) Whatever you want to call it.. :(
    I have been playing Kag for 1 year and a half Well Near when [AIM] WAS EPIC! also i love how all the kag updates change. But since you are premium you get most of those changes for free. I have always wanted premium since the first week of playing kag.I really want premium considering i will likely to never get it. :( I always tend to play Kag everyday. :)
    If you were to happen to give me Premium I would treasure everyday of my kagian life!
    Anyway Happy Christmas to all you guys and the kag community and hope you enjoy Chrissie!25252525

Thanks for reading this im very appreciated.
    Thanks, Guro!
    [​IMG]

~DubstepMonkey

thesnake7422 likes this.
  16. Foxodi

Foxodi KAG Guard Tester

Guro is clearly drunk. He doesn't even play this game.

Guro, Arcite, Stevedog and 5 others like this.
  17. gpower

gpower Catapult Fodder

Gold Account? Yes Please!

What can I say, KAG is a great game. I've always wanted to try the gold account features, so if I win this I'll be super happy :)

18. watcher032

watcher032 Catapult Fodder

I realy wish i could win 1 premium, i really want it i would buy it but they don't accept my country's currency :QQ: so i realy wish i could get 1:(, but yeah if i don't i still have fun with it 25252525

19. Atheon

Atheon Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Ha Guru I already have premium account just to let you know so it would be fair i entering for someone who really should have it well Guro you don't have to give it to us its your choice well all of these comments make feel to give them a code but it will be hard choice if it is too hard to put in it. Good luck other people i wish all of us got it. Well i hope all these comments are true some might say stuff that might be not true and hog on to the code themselves but i believe all of yous so good luck. And foxodi that comment of yours that i wouldn't expect.

20. blitz ofcourse, the only non premium pro

Canadian98 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.