1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Mad3ngineer's Servers - [LAG FREE!]

Discussion in 'Server Archives' started by Doc22, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Doc22

Doc22 Builder Stabber

[​IMG]
    My original kag2d account was Doc22, but since it came to steam, I use my new nickname, Mad3ngineer.

I started these servers as a place to enjoy myself, and let other people enjoy it, with a lag-free experience. I try to keep the servers running 24/7, but sometimes, computers derp.

NO:
    • Hacking
    • Spamming
    • Trolling
    • Griefing
    • Being a dick (even to noobies)
    Mad3ngineer has final say on bans/kicks, etc.

If you have a problem with the way a staff member has handled things, PM ME!!! (do not start a long discussion on this topic)

Mad3ngineer's Zombie Server (Still in progress) - Modded
    Gamemode: Zombie Survival
    Slots: 20

Mad3ngineer's CTF Server
    Gamemode: CTF

Mad3ngineer's TTH Server
    Gamemode: TTH

Both servers hosted in New Mexico, USA

My servers do not have global moderation, I would prefer to moderate these servers myself (and with people I assign).

My servers have no unit limit, 450 max ping, and barely any settings changed. No mods are enabled as of right now, but I plan to add some (perhaps custom) in the future.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPLY AS A MODERATOR, PM ME! I am currently accepting new staff!
    Must have experience with this game, and BE HONEST with your application. I can get over it if you have been banned before, but if you have and I find out you lied, things will not go well.

(you may not be accepted if I don't know you very well)
    Super Admins:
    *Monsterrat25
    *Crawfish
    Admins:
    *None

Moderators:
    *None
    This is the template to use for staff applications (PM addressed to me, Doc22 on forums):

Name: (Your IGN for KAG)
    Steam Username: (good for when problems come up)
    When you started KAG:
    Previous Staff Experience:
    Have you ever been banned? (be honest, I might accept you even if you have been banned. I will NOT accept you if you lie to me)
    Are you currently in a clan?
    Also include anything else that comes to mind when you are writing this application.

Bottom line, enjoy the servers, and PM me if you have any problems. I try to fix all problems as soon as possible!

If you enjoy my servers and would like to see them continue or improve, feel free to drop me a few bucks! :)
    [​IMG]
    Donors will receive a reserved slot, and the ability to always change teams.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2014