1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

MonstaKit (Olk) [REJECTED]

Discussion in 'Archive' started by MonstaKit, Sep 6, 2017.

1. MonstaKit

MonstaKit Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni

• Which continent are you from? Europe
    • How often do you play? Depends on how busy i am (usually atleast 2x a week)
    • What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone [UTC +/- X])? 18:00-22:00 Gmt +3
    • Which well known servers have you had admin on before? (if yes, answer the following sub-questions below as well) Not on beta.
    • Do you have any recommendations from Guards, Official KAG Server Admins, server owners or other notable people? Nope
    • Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin? I can judge people objectivly.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant? Nope
    • Your Discord nick#number - Discord will be how you will receive realtime assistance calls, as well as a easy way to contact other Official Server Admins. -Monstakit#2687

2. Redshadow6

Redshadow6 Bison Rider
    1. FUN Servers

+1 objectively judged me on several occasions

MonstaKit likes this.
  3. Fuzzle

Fuzzle Grand Grumbler

Unserious and often seen trolling.
    Not fit to fill an official role.

Osmal, Ni, BarsukEughen555 and 2 others like this.
  4. joshua12131415

joshua12131415 Bison Rider Tester

She is a good person and really nice but on the discord she isn't very serious (which is a good trait to have as a person but as an admin not that much). I haven't played with her ingame and i'm not sure how she would do as an admin but if she thinks she can do a good job then ok + 1

MonstaKit likes this.
  5. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Rejected.