1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[TEST]Material bugs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FinDude, Jul 6, 2011.

1. FinDude

FinDude KAG Guard Tester

Several instances of glitchy blocks resulting in large amounts of materials.

1: Three doors stacked. Topmost door behaves erratically. When hit, does not break and keeps on giving resources.

2: Destroying spikes on brick background with zero stone in inventory gives you 250 stone.

2. little_Peasent

little_Peasent Shark Slayer

3: Destroying a ladder on stone wall background with 0 stone in your inventory gives you 253 stone :D

@findude: make the topic more descriptive.. like "[build79] Material bugs" or "[TEST Build]" or something

3. illu

illu En Garde! Donator Tester

Yeah, there are even more of those "hit-some-block-and-gain-ressources". I once had a drawbridge-block which gave me 20 rock and 30 wood every time I hit it. And there was another one were I would lose 3 rock. And even before the latest testbuild I've managed to build some small structure which would give me 250 rock if destroyed in the right order.
    So, it seems like this is some general problem.