1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application AU tolberone: toblerone9

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by Toblerone9, Mar 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toblerone9

Toblerone9 Builder Stabber

Hello all.
    I am applying for admin because I feel like I would be a fair and just admin. I believe I would be a good addition to the Oceania admin team because I have experience in this area, currently a moderator on 4 different discord servers, one of which is verified. I play several times a week, usually from 06:00 UCT till about 1230 UCT and am available Tuesdays to Thursdays most weeks.

I believe that I would make a good admin because I am online often and for long periods, I am also young enough that i will be active for years to come. In addition I understand the stresses of admin, and how hard it is to resist abusing the powers,however due to my ADHD i had to learn how to control my thoughts and resist temptation. I would make a good admin because I do not like to stop people from enjoying the game and i want new and old players alike to enjoy playing CTF or TDM

On discord I am very active and am known within the community, my discord is ironic toblerone#3525 and i am on the KAG official Discord server.

I make a good admin because my emotional outbursts are short lived and as such I have great emotional resilience. Furthermore, I am also familiar with the many strategies and tactics used by players in Oceania. Finally I have been playing KAG for a long time and understand the community and how large the skill gap between new players and great players, however being an average player i realise that sometimes the game will not be fair and there is nothing you can do about it.

As for recommendations I would rather let the Oceania community have their opinion on my suitability for admin.

epsilon likes this.
  2. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

You are not on the Discord.
    It wouldn't show you for a reason, but now it does, my bad :P

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
  3. LordPumpkin

LordPumpkin Bison Rider

Toblerone has been playing for a long time and is dedicated to the game +1

4. darkdrake

darkdrake Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni

great guy, extremely friendly, loves to involve himself within the community, but I personally would like to see more of toblerone before I can fully put my faith in him becoming a good admin

Pineapple and Sarius6 like this.
  5. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Similar to drake, Toblerone friendly to everyone inside the community, but I get the feeling he would tilt easily by people team killing him/calling names and such. With more experience specifically in kag servers, not just discord mods (since there's a difference between moderating a discord compared to being in game,) I think toblerone would be an alright admin, though there a plenty of other aus admins applying who at this point are more suited.

6. JayP9

JayP9 HSJJRF Staff Alumni Donator

Great dude, frequently see him around and always available on discord but I strongly agree with Drake, I think we need to see more of him before getting accepted. Needs to mature imo.

bunnie likes this.
  7. Toblerone has been a quality second-in-command when he was in AUSS, and I believe he can handle being an admin; its true he can get angry at times, and he doesn't have the same experience as other admins, but he is very active and eager to be an admin. If he can control his anger, and after a bit of hands on experience as an admin, he can become a quality admin like most past and current admins; this is why I support him in becoming an admin, on the caveats I just mentioned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.