1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
tallen_clinton
Last Activity:
Feb 19, 2019

Following 1

Followers 1

In the middle of nowhere above everywhere
D&D Dungeon Master

tallen_clinton

Shark Slayer, from In the middle of nowhere above everywhere

Paladin broke into my library the other day and burned it all down, they said evil grimoire are banned, I'm never going to finish Twilight! Jun 16, 2016

tallen_clinton was last seen:
Feb 19, 2019
    1. tallen_clinton
      tallen_clinton
      Alive...ish, HP - 83 MP - 300 (Conditions = twisted hair, broken keyboard, error 404, sword wound, blood lose, in pain, screaming)
      1. Graver
        Graver
        *stabs with dagger of the ultimate death +12*
        Nov 5, 2015
    2. tallen_clinton
      tallen_clinton
      Yagger attacks with skeleton sword (Rolls d20) 8 + 5 to hit piercing damage vs 4 AC
    3. tallen_clinton
      tallen_clinton
      Alive HP - 100 MP - 300 (Conditions = twisted hair, broken keyboard, error 404)
      1. Yagger
        Yagger
        *stabs with skeleton sword*
        Nov 5, 2015
  • About

In the middle of nowhere above everywhere
    D&D Dungeon Master
    Typical game player in general, not overly interesting, and as my occupation implies Im a dungeons and dragons dungeon master who runs a few "lesser" "average" and "greater" magic games... never understood those to be honest, its a fantasy game, its not lesser, its not greater, and knowing myself its not average either, probably bent, hard core, and sometimes gothic to extreme fantasy and mythic lore.

I don't do overly... much really, to begin with.

Reality is merely an opinion. One I happen to disagree with. *Because Roses Are Red*

Guess I like to write books and projects too, I have a few and like to talk about them to myself, I also treat my characters as different personality's within my space so feel free to say hi