1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by an_obamanation

1. Anonymuse
    Anonymuse
    Bludy is a cunt I hope he dies from Zika
    May 1, 2016
  2. an_obamanation
    an_obamanation
    Jesus lol what did bludy do to you to make you hate him so much.
    May 1, 2016
  3. Anonymuse
    Anonymuse
    He's a blatant hacker and everyone seems to have forgotten this.
    May 4, 2016
  4. an_obamanation
    an_obamanation
    Not a hacker but okay.
    May 5, 2016
  5. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    not forgotten, there just isnt a mumble crusade against him anymore. No more salty fries running around in a voip server thinking they are literally god and anyone who beats them must be a hacker. Saying you tested cheat engine with friends to see its affects=/= hacking.
    May 6, 2016
  6. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    And it is just plain old cringe worthy when you still call someone a hacker after the cheat engine removal update. You think he just got new hacks if you are still making the claim?
    May 6, 2016
  7. Solaris
    Solaris
    ^lmao
    Jul 31, 2016
  8. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    Is it bad that i still feel the same way. Or is it worse than you're finding old posts just to shitpost?
    Aug 1, 2016
  9. Solaris
    Solaris
    oɐɯl^
    Aug 1, 2016
  10. Anonymuse
    Anonymuse
    mfw he literally admitted to hacking and I just heard about it the other day OMEGALUL just punk being braindead as per usual
    Apr 10, 2018
  11. PUNK123
    PUNK123
    you literally accuse someone of speedhacking after the update that monitors speed in regards to ticks. Who is braindead again?
    Apr 10, 2018