1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application EU Biurza

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by Biurza, Mar 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

• Which continent are you from?
      Eurasia (Georgia)
    • How often do you play?
      ~2-3 hours daily
    • What times are you usually available?
      7-11pm CET
    • Do you have any experience with being an admin on KAG servers?
      Russian KAG servers and many many private servers in different time, which I think wouldn't be worth mentioning.
    • Do you have any recommendations from notable people, such as moderators, server owners or current Official KAG Server Admins?
      I think they'll post here themselves if they see me suitable for the role.
    • Why should you become an admin and what makes you a good admin?
      I am fairly active and I feel like we'll need many admins to be ready for when f2p strikes. I can't think of any attribute of mine that'd make me better admin than others.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant?
      I hate talking good stuff about myself, but I have a feeling like there hasn't been a Russian player that didn't go under my wing for a while, until they got used to the community.
    • What is your Discord username and tag?
      Biurza#9917

2. Biurza,

One of the very active players in King Arthur's Gold.
    He helps in solving problems, shares his perceptions.
    Thank you for helping me with deathrun and some maps.

With best regards
    ~MnMixer

3. Turtlebutt

Turtlebutt Bison Rider Tester

+1, has become way less toxic now, could probably be an oksa, understands russian so can talk with russian baddies.

super_gaming_geek likes this.
  4. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

+1, unbiased, very friendly, very active. A good candidate for the position.

5. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

I've known biurza for a while, and I think he would make a good admin. He's friendly, thick skinned, and is active enough that he knows who's who in the community. Plus he's already contributed to the game by making maps that are currently in the official cycle, which I would say demonstrates dedication to the game and its community.

6. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

+1
    I know Biurza for a long time and overall he's a great person. He's been around for a long time and he's calm and very social in the community, specially with time he's become more tranquil and keeps his chill in most cases. Good material for admin, I think he'd take the position very seriously.

7. The_Osz

The_Osz Haxor

+1, Biurza is friendly and a really active player. Interacts a lot with the community. Would be a good admin.

If you become admin, don't start banning archers in tdm tho

FenixxxYT likes this.
  8. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

Although we had some minor troubles with Biurza in the past, he might be one of the best choices here. His maturity, experience and popularity within the community are in my eyes the main criteria on why he would make a great admin. He cares about the community and constantly tries to improve the game (Map Submission etc.).

I think you get the point +1.

9. Orso

Orso Haxor Official Server Admin

He tend to rage sometimes but something crippling, he's pretty nice otherwise and could be an OK OKSA

10. super_gaming_geek

super_gaming_geek Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

Known him for a while now. He's super friendly, active, mature, and really cares about the game. He's created some awesome maps and even helped me get started with mapping. Would make for a fine admin.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
  11. AgentHightower

AgentHightower Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I've known biurza for years. One of the most active people in the community. He can also easily recognize anyone around the official servers. +1

12. darkdrake

darkdrake Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni

Had to ban Biurza pretty recently on AUS CTF (1-2 months ago) for teamkilling and trapping players underground. Seeing comments saying that hes changed from once being 'toxic' and that there were 'minor troubles', makes me feel as if he has had a sudden change in behaviour just because admin apps are now open. All I can say from experience, is that is he very unserious and not fit for admin.

13. Biurza

1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

You've literally seen me once in your life.

And don't get me wrong, I respect your opinion, but it was an early morning, there were not many players on the CTF (iirc flags weren't even guarded after build time, that's how unserious a match was) and I did trynna reach out to you after the match to explain situation, as you were pretty quick to ban both me and @Nalas (Who by the way, didn't even do anything) without looking at the situation as a whole, but I couldn't remember your name exactly, so accidentally tagged someone else on discord and eventually gave up trying.

Magmus and bunnie like this.
  14. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

good funny person if you actually know him (and not just met him one time), if you think hes toxic and unserious look at some other admins.+1

Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
    Guitarman likes this.
  15. darkdrake

darkdrake Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni

Yea, I've only seen you once in game, but you gave me the worst impression imaginably possible from that one interaction, especially for someone going for admin.

It doesn't matter how unserious the game was or how early in the morning it was. That does not give you any excuse whatsoever to grief on an official server. Just by mentioning this shows me how immature you still are; instead of trying to defend yourself with straw arguments how about you own up to your actions and say that it wont happen again? I definitely wouldn't trust someone with admin who thinks its ok to TK or grief just because its early in the morning or because the game was unserious. Also just for the record, flags were covered.
    Screenshot literally speaks for itself ('good biu doing good things')-

biurza 3.jpg

On top of all this, you had 14/88 in your tag, which is an incredibly racist and disrespectful term referencing white supremacy. I know that you put it on to mock a previous clan, but I don't see how someone who can joke about something like this is serious enough to think they deserve an official role at all.

About the situation with Nalas/Day, it was a misapprehended kick and he was immediately unbanned once I found out.

Like I said before, I've only seen you once and haven't seen the best of you yet. These could've been one off instances. However, what I've already seen is enough for me to think you're not a good pick for admin; I'm sure there are better candidates.

16. Biurza

1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

Not sure if you have short memory or something while saying that but, here are screenshots from literally 6 hours ago, from out DMs
    blabber.png
    110231.png ok
    I also said that I went after the guy once he failed to spikekill me, not just because the game was unserious, but it did add up obviously.
    While yes, I know it was a wrong thing to do and I'm not trying to justify myself over it, but in my opinion it was pretty minor thing.

I think you are exaggerating it. You also presume I had a 180 degree behavior change for OKSA apps, while you've seen me once. I said I don't blame you for it, it's your opinion, and yes it happened to be that you've seen the worst of me on that singular occasion, but double check facts and don't try to sell out something just the way you want it to be presented please.

17. Turtlebutt

Turtlebutt Bison Rider Tester

Biurza stopped swearing before oksa apps were released, so I guess he changed his behaviour because he realised how much of a dick he is. Also Biurza really doesn't do too much dumb shit.

BattleCat likes this.
  18. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Joyful, gregarious, charming, unbiased, sometimes absent-minded, mischievous and prone to misbehave. It's hard to not love him.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
    bunnie likes this.
  19. The_Owl_King

The_Owl_King Arsonist Official Server Admin

Biurza is a weird case. He's pretty friendly and understands the game well, as well as being heavily involve with the community and quite active. But he does have a kinda strange persona about him when it comes to his profile pictures. Is he a furry, or is he not? does this question even matter, idk. With all this being said however, I feel that Biurza definitely has it in him to rise to this challenge and will likely do pretty good as an OKSA if given the chance.
    +1

20. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Known Biurza for a while. Chill dude who is always helpful, especially towards russians (We always need more russian speaking admins, especially with f2p coming soon.) He's very well known in the EU community, active on the discord and contributes to the game (through his maps.) As a result I think he would be a good addition to the admin team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.