1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application AU Buildfast115(kingkag115)

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by buildfast115, May 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buildfast115

buildfast115 Ballista Bolt Thrower Official Server Admin

• Which continent are you from?
    Australia.
    • How often do you play? I play 2-3+ hours per day but have been playing more recently.
    • What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone [in UTC +/- X form])?
    UTC+10:30 hours. My Timezone is acst I’m usually available from about 5am-7:30am and 3:30pm-11:30pm In weekdays on weekends I’m available from 7am-1am(although I don’t play kag every second of that I’m still available to get on I’f needed). I’m almost always on discord as well.
    • Do you have any experience with being an admin on KAG servers? If so, please go into detail about it
    I have been running my own factions and parkour server for almost 6 months and haven’t had to use my powers except for the odd griefer and team killer. I also had to make decisions on whether or not a players where breaking the rules or just a accident(such as another player falling in saw by accident a lot)

• Do you have any recommendations from notable people, such as moderators, server owners or current Official KAG Server Admins? If so, ask them to post here.

@Atheon @RedOTheWisp .

• Why should you become an admin and what makes you a good admin?

Why should I become a admin- well, there’s only 2 admins currently and neither of them are active, so I think it would be good to have more active admins that want to help and generally care about the community. I’m honest, loyal, and friendly to new players. I understand the rules clearly and can tell if someone is making a joke/messing about in a friendly non-harmful way or being a rule breaker and a general jerk to people.

What makes me a good admin- I’ve been active in the community since before the launch of f2p and have took part in many tournaments/gather so I can tell the difference between a joke and someone breaking the rules. I know pretty much every active aus kag player and care about the community, I love helping and I am almost always available to help. I can understand new players and I often help them/give them advise, I’ve even taught a few. I’m also active in the community and I am known to lots of players.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant?
    I’ve been playing kag for 3-4 years now but only been in the community for a year and a half. I’m a friendly, loyal, and understanding player and not biased to my friends. I love helping out and I’m very active. I think I am good at going from joking around and laughing to being serious when I need to.
    • What is your Discord username and tag? You must be on the KAG discord (discord.gg/KAG) if you want to become an admin. Discord will be how you receive real-time assistance calls, as well as an easy way to contact other Official Server Admins.
    My discord is kingkag115#0603 im in the offical discord, oce discord, modding central discord, custom heads discord and many more. im almost always available on discord. Thanks! :)

Last edited: May 5, 2020
    Waxtor and epsilon like this.
  2. marshdog

marshdog Shipwright

+1
    I support Buildfast's (kingkag) application for admin.
    He is active on AUS servers and participates in tourneys and clan wars. Buildfast actually hosts servers which is a rare ability amongst the KAG community and I applaud him for this.
    I appreciate Buildfast's contribution to the AUSKAG community and I'm happy he wants to take on the increased responsibility.

3. SirSalami

SirSalami THD Team THD Team Administrator

Thanks for your application and welcome to the roster!

laws65 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.