1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application EU COLT

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by Erfan, Mar 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erfan

Erfan Builder Stabber

• Which continent are you from?
      Asia (Iran)
    • How often do you play?
      4 Hours or more ''Afternoon-Night''
    • What times are you usually available?
      (from 2:00 PM to 2:00 AM) If i turn off my pc i am online on discord with my phone.
    • Do you have any experience with being an admin on KAG servers?
      Yes. I am The leader of Son of Insect (funny server-KAG clan) And KAG Poland Discord server
    • Do you have any recommendations from notable people, such as moderators, server owners or current Official KAG Server Admins?
      No.
    • Why should you become an admin and what makes you a good admin?
      I'm always available And i see griefs everyday. I hate Vote kicks without reason. I have no hatred with anyone. I call the players my friend.
      Maybe sometimes I'm toxic but It does not make anyone displeased with me... I always try to be funny And i don't want anyone to bother me.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant?
      I played 700 hours in 4 months that mean 175 hours each month And That mean I played KAG 6 hours each day.
      I don't like griefs I don't want to someone kick for a unfair vote kick I don't want to someone being upset of me.
      sometimes being toxic isn't bad Because it's hilarious. And most of KAG players are toxic That mean't all of them are rude or something.
    • What is your Discord username and tag?
      COLT#2741
      C:

Last edited: Mar 2, 2020
    Questions, Biurza and bunnie like this.
  2. Questions

Questions Builder Stabber Official Server Admin

Colt is a god player (sometimes). He’s a very active player and very nice to everybody. Sometimes he rage quits and he can be toxic but he doesn’t rage on anybody he just swear a bit and rage quit.

Erfan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.