1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application US Mldrm

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by Mldrm, Aug 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mldrm

Mldrm Horde Gibber

Which continent are you from?
    United States

How often do you play?

Practically every day, although i'm much more active on weekdays due to more free time.

What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone [in UTC +/- X form])
    4pm-11pm on weekdays. 8am-9pm on most weekends (US Central, UTC - 6h).

Do you have any experience with being an admin on KAG servers?
    I've been a admin for Aphelions Roleplay for about 3 years (Not counting the time it was down after the KAG update of course).

Do you have any recommendations from notable people, such as moderators, server owners or current Official KAG Server Admins?
    Aphelion
    Cardboard_Box
    Agent Hightower

Why should you become an admin and what makes you a good admin?
    I've been playing KAG for 4+ years and have been consistently active on pretty much every official server and most of the modded ones as well, and being admin would just ensure that the servers that I'm on follow the rules. My time being an admin for Aphelions Roleplay has made it much easier for me to quickly understand a situation and asses it accordingly. Along with that, I feel like I get along with most of the KAG community, and I could help make the official servers a more comfortable environment if I was admin.

Any other information you think might be relevant?
    I spend most of my time on CTF, but occasionally hop onto a dead TDM server just to get it going. I also spend a lot of time on the EU servers when the U.S. ones are dead, but I am active constantly regardless of the server or country.

What is your Discord username and tag?
    mldrm#8969

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.