1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Screenshots issue

Discussion in 'General Help' started by BloodMoonTemple, Jan 3, 2014.

?

Does this happen to you?

1. Yup

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Sometimes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Never

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. BloodMoonTemple

BloodMoonTemple Horde Gibber
    1. The Thieves Guild

I took a few epic photos after a great CTF round and when i went to the folders to check my photos, they were all black. I figured that it was just derping real so i tested on each kind of game mode but no different result just darkness. so...HALP

2. vik

vik THD Team THD Team Tester

That is very weird but most likely on your end since it doesn't happen to most, I don't really know what to do here so maybe you can wait for someoneelse to help you or go to irc (quakenet, #kag)

3. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

If you are in full screen, that's likely why. It's kind of has been an issue for a while. If you are using the print screen button rather than F4 or F5 (I can't remember which is the screenshot button on is for screenshots and the other is for bug reports) that's also likely why.

4. Jlordo

Jlordo Nobody Donator

Screenshots is F4. You might have been trying to use the computers screenshot button PrtScn (Print Screen) which I found doesn't work. F4 is KAG's screenshot button. To find F4 screenshots it's KAG>Screenshots. If that is what you are using and it's still all black, then I have no idea.

5. You can try another program such as fraps which lets you take 30 sec videos or snapshots