1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by EhRa

1. levi9
    levi9
    Hi.. Thx :) . I am pretty new to the forums.. i just dont hope that anything go's wrong and me get bullied.. But i am pretty sure your friandly.. i just started my account on the forums in about 20 minutes ago i guessed :) Oh and if you play kag beta.. my name is lolma levi9. If you need any help. just talk to me on my profile.. i am pretty sure i can help.:)
    Jul 1, 2014
  2. levi9
    levi9
    oops.. sry i didint mean kag beta.. i ment kag classic.. pls i am very sry.. my mind is mixed up today :\
    Jul 1, 2014
  3. EhRa
    EhRa
    Lol, I'm an old classic player and welcome to the forums,Have fun!
    Jul 1, 2014
  4. levi9
    levi9
    lol thx :D
    Jul 1, 2014
  5. EhRa
    EhRa
    If you need help with anything in the forums or in game as archer or builder just ask me! :D I'm going to bed good night!
    Jul 1, 2014
  6. levi9
    levi9
    Okay! :D same here.. goodnight hope you have a great day tommmorow.. ill make sure to check the forums wen i get back from school.. see ya :)
    Jul 1, 2014
  7. levi9
    levi9
    Hi eragon. I need some useful builds for my team.. and useful traps.. I MEAN! i do have some.. but sometimes they never work. IF you still have your kag classic account.. Let me know if we can meet on king athurs gold. thx :) . OH, and the reason i am asking you this is beacuse of the builder stuff you said about tips with builder and archer :)
    Jul 2, 2014
  8. EhRa
    EhRa
    I'm on holidays right now I can help when I'm back in about two weeks
    Jul 2, 2014
  9. levi9
    levi9
    Sure! Me not mind at all. 2 WEEKS is pretty quick to me xD. Well.. Ill go play kag classic now. See ya later ;) *wink*
    Jul 2, 2014
  10. EhRa
    EhRa
    Wait I think I've seen you on KAG before Aus Ctf maybe?
    Jul 2, 2014
  11. levi9
    levi9
    Aus Ctf?? you mean Australia.. i just dont know the Ctf part.. But if you want to know who i am on kag ill give you my name... Lolma levi9
    Jul 3, 2014
  12. levi9
    levi9
    I am pretty sure we can still meet on kag.. even if you are on holiaday.. or is theres something wrong with that?
    Jul 3, 2014
  13. EhRa
    EhRa
    The server called Australian ctf. And I be got no computer on holiday I'm using my phone for the forums
    Jul 3, 2014
  14. levi9
    levi9
    OH! Thats makes sence now... I think i know the server your talking about. Was it capture the flag?? But anyway its my mum and dads anerversiry.. i dont know how to spell it.. but i cant wait to see what presents i get :D
    Jul 4, 2014
  15. levi9
    levi9
    Hey.. uh.. so do you have any tip buildings for me.. i rly want to know some new ones for my team pls :) thx
    Jul 10, 2014
  16. EhRa
    EhRa
    Ill show you if your online now?
    Jul 11, 2014
  17. levi9
    levi9
    Uh oh.. i guess i should of looked at the forums sooner.... :/ . sry i have to go to bed.. maybe tommorow morning at 7:00 AM. I know its a bit early.. But its probaly the soonest i can go play kag on :\
    Jul 11, 2014
  18. EhRa
    EhRa
    Um yeah a bit early
    Jul 13, 2014
  19. levi9
    levi9
    Any way that was 2 days ago xD... What time do you normaly go on the forums...
    Jul 14, 2014
  20. EhRa
    EhRa
    At around 4:00 pm sydney time
    Jul 15, 2014
  21. levi9
    levi9
    Oh! I see... but.. I got bad news :\
    Jul 16, 2014
  22. EhRa
    EhRa
    yes?
    Jul 16, 2014
  23. levi9
    levi9
    I dont play kag anymore :\.. Its beacuse it now curses a virus on my computor for some reason. But i still play everybody edits. If you want to know what everybody edits is.. Just ask me...
    Jul 16, 2014
  24. Dubovnik
    Dubovnik
    I know everybody edits! i was play it 1 year ago and its awesome.
    Aug 1, 2014