1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Official servers ban appeals

Discussion in 'Help' started by Furai, Sep 30, 2014.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

you got banned for saying the n word, and it only lasts a day.

2. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

lmao imagine BANNING people for the nword when the mute function is there for a reason

3. frankgrimes

frankgrimes Bison Rider

Got banned for saying nigga, but im black so i don't see why

4. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Perhaps because rules that apply to all the players :>

5. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

you got banned because the mute function exists for no reason

6. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

``frankgrimes swastika 3 days ctf eu`` was in the logs, so rip

7. BerlinerWildsau

BerlinerWildsau Shipwright Official Server Admin
    1. Butter

Nooo the reason why you were banned from Ferre is that you made swastikas ( you think you are a Buddhist and you can do something like that but I don't believe you also you also know exactly what effect this symbol has in Europe and that you are offending many people with it) and I didn't kick you on tdm because you said the nword!!!
    I did this because you insulted me all the time because I didn't want to unban you...
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 14, 2020, Original Post Date: Mar 14, 2020 ---
    I'm sorry if I was the one who shouldn't have done anything: / I will definitely have an even bigger eye on it in the future

8. frankgrimes

frankgrimes Bison Rider

ya i'm buddhist and proud of it cracka. Go research history. Ppl can make Jesus crosses all day but as soon as i make a bhuddist symbol I get banned. That some injustice

9. BerlinerWildsau

BerlinerWildsau Shipwright Official Server Admin
    1. Butter

I am sure you also know European history and I am sure you know in what context you can see a swastika in the EU!!!you know you may hurt a lot of people if you just do a swastika without context
    and instead of just apologizing that it shouldn't be meant like that, you continue to discuss!!!
    stop that.. just think about how you behave in front of others and what comes out of you!!!

10. rgbboy

rgbboy Catapult Fodder

Hey, I got banned on KAG Official CTF EU on Saturday and still seem to be banned 24 hours later. Just wondering if you can remove my ban. I feel like it was an inappropriate ban too. Essentially the enemy had taken over part of our front tower and was hurling kegs from above. There were a couple of blocks holding it up so I removed them taking the upper part of the tower down. Then I got frozen and within a few seconds was kicked without any chance to chat.

bunnie likes this.
  11. Itheripusvvvv

Itheripusvvvv Catapult Fodder

Yeah, I got banned on KAG Official CTF EU for FIVE days. What did I do to deserve a 5 day ban, considering people who literally ruin a match don't even get that long?

I made a dick. That's literally it. Another player got in trouble for making a swastika, didn't get banned or anything. He went on to make a massive penis. Someone else ruined it, so as a joke I went and built one next to tent. That's when an admin froze me, called me a retard, and banned me for 5 days for making a swastika. Not going to lie, I expected to get in trouble for making a penis. But 5 fucking days? What's with the power trip on EU CTF admins???

Also note, I have literally never had an issue with admins. I actually up until now didn't understand why the average KAG player loathes admins. Now I know.

12. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

To explain few things, another player to whom you refer recived 3 days long ban after being told that "Swastikas are not allowed on offical servers". You recived longer ban because knownig that you are not allowed to do something and still you done it. And I do apologize for offending you.

13. frankgrimes

frankgrimes Bison Rider

I got banned for playing and helping win for non participation. WTF? Its because Im black and a homosexual and theres some racists in the game. CTF EU 3:45 ET Jan 8th 2021
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 8, 2021, Original Post Date: Jan 8, 2021 ---
    this is FRANKGRIMES

14. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

Your ban has already expired.
    You don't have to write an appeal for a tempban after getting kicked (just let us know on discord, this thread is for ban appeals). Also please do watch what you're saying, as this obviously has nothing to do with your sexuality or skin colour.

15. Rex_2013

Rex_2013 Catapult Fodder

Yesterday i cursed at a moderator and opened the flag room of my own team in a official KAG server. I believed he was a hacker because he didn't explain to me what I forced him to do so I got banned, im really sorry, it was my fault. I wanted to point no one was protecting the flag room and most of the team were builders, experimenting among themselves the game mechanics.
    I told him to "duck you" when he asked me why did i do that.

Im Brazilian, so i may have been dragging some lag. This is my first time opening this site so please notify me on my .gmail

Last edited: Nov 1, 2021
  16. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Hello Rex,
    It was me who banned you, your ban lasted 1440 minutes (one day). Thanks for reaching here for trying to appeal, but the ban should already be lifted. In general, for regular players doing such things, we first freeze and try to communicate, perhaps give a warning, but since you typed "fuck you" and you left after that, I directly applied the ban. I just wanted to talk to you, as you opened the flag castle and switched teams. Everything should be fine now, hope to see you ingame.
    Cheers!

Contrary, Ni and blackjoker77777 like this.
  17. hugio88

hugio88 I am the king of KAG! Donator

Hey, I speed hacked back in 2015 (?), long time ago I was a stupid kid using cheat engine, could my account be unbanned? it's about my steam account: Hugio4thewin

Thanks...

18. hychsf2

hychsf2 Catapult Fodder

hello because i get kill with gold the teammate say im griefer :( and i dont know why i get ban 30 days and cant connect offical server (so sad) but why lost gold need to ban 30 days?

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey