1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application EU Questions

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by Questions, Feb 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Questions

Questions Builder Stabber Official Server Admin

• Which continent are you from?
    EU Sweden

• How often do you play?
    1-3 hours per day
    • What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone [in UTC +/- X form])?
    16:00-17:00 19:00-20:30 (GMT +1)

• Do you have any experience with being an admin on KAG servers?
      • If so, please go into detail about it
    I have reported several guys to admins (like Atheons)

• Do you have any recommendations from notable people, such as moderators, server owners or current Official KAG Server Admins?
      • If so, ask them to post here
    I think Gavin can back me up and maybe some other admins

• Why should you become an admin and what makes you a good admin?
    I will not be the best admin but the only thing I want to is help the game because I think it's a great game.

• Any other information you think might be relevant?
    English is not my first language

• What is your Discord username and tag? You must be on the KAG discord (discord.gg/KAG) if you want to become an admin. Discord will be how you receive real-time assistance calls, as well as an easy way to contact other Official Server Admins.
    Melted Lime#3372

Last edited: Mar 1, 2020
    WeebGod and Erfan like this.
  2. Erfan

Erfan Builder Stabber

Question is an epic player, He is active in every servers of KAG and Discord.

Questions likes this.
  3. ganeshguy50

ganeshguy50 Bison Rider Official Server Admin

Questions has always been an active and responsible member of the KAG community in-game, and on discord. I've never had a bad experience with them, and they continue to epitomise what's good about the game. ::):

As far as administrating is concerned, I don't think that Questions has a great deal of experience. However, their responsibility and maturity makes them more than qualified for the role, and if we are accepting applications then Questions is definitely worth considering.

Erfan and Questions like this.
  4. WeebGod

WeebGod Builder Stabber

Questions is a god player on all three classes. He was the one who introduced me to the game, and helped me start. He also helped me get in academy clan. He is the best builder that I know!

Questions and Erfan like this.
  5. SirSalami

SirSalami THD Team THD Team Administrator

Thanks for your application and welcome to the roster!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.